Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn Purdue. 42-7 4 minutes into the 2nd.

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,769
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Good old Nick Holt setting new bowl records as Purdue's Defensive Coordinator. Congrats to him.

How the FUCK does a guy like HOLT keep getting these P5 jobs? Honest to god, his perky titted wife has to be giving hummers to head coaches in exchange for contracts.

Pics?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I hate old people except for Race

It looks like you've become his yes-man.
  • Options

I don't think Purdue has any idea whatsoever how to play a fast SEC team. This is a flat footed Big 10 team with no inspiration at all.

tOSU speed is SEC speed

BIG-10 BIG-10 BIG-10!

It doesn't seem the same.
    tOSU has more talent than Allburn, HTH.
    The Big 10 is historically a conservative run-the-ball, 3 yards and a cloud of dust conference. I mean, the game has sped up, yes. But Purdue is used to a slower type of ball than the SEC SEC SEC. This is an ancient conference with ancient traits. Purdue has historically been a middle of the pack team that doesn't play tough non conference games. So they see little of the faster southern teams. It's mostly been smashmouth BIG 10, physical teams. This goes back like 100 years.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I don't think Purdue has any idea whatsoever how to play a fast SEC team. This is a flat footed Big 10 team with no inspiration at all.

tOSU speed is SEC speed

BIG-10 BIG-10 BIG-10!

The Big 10 is historically a conservative run-the-ball, 3 yards and a cloud of dust conference. I mean, the game has sped up, yes. But Purdue is used to a slower type of ball than the SEC SEC SEC. This is an ancient conference with ancient traits. Purdue has historically been a middle of the pack team that doesn't play tough non conference games. So they see little of the faster southern teams. It's mostly been smashmouth BIG 10, physical teams. This goes back like 100 years.
    tOSU has more talent than Auburn. They beat tOSU. Go yell at a cloud old man.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,125
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

tOSU speed is SEC speed

BIG-10 BIG-10 BIG-10!

What a horrible take

Watch a game sometime
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

tOSU speed is SEC speed

BIG-10 BIG-10 BIG-10!

What a horrible take

Watch a game sometime
    He prefers to watch Central and PLU play REAL football.
  • Options
    whatever. Purdue has been rotten for about a decade and only recently ventured out of the shit OCC games and usual Big 10 teams.