Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to StickingitintheBrownDowninWorshington.com

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Two cents from the tug. (What does the tug do for the village idiot while I'm over here?) Anyway. I suggest the same thing as I've said here on the recruiting board. Keep it clean. I like the jokes as much as the next person (except Js faggoty woofs 8 times a day). But you guys are super smart about recruiting and have a passion for it. It won't ever be more than a playground unless it's on the up and up. Or maybe, like Derek, you want a playground.

I am looking forward to it and good luck. I mean fuck off dicks and take that injun with you.

FREE PUB!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2018

2001400ex said:

Two cents from the tug. (What does the tug do for the village idiot while I'm over here?) Anyway. I suggest the same thing as I've said here on the recruiting board. Keep it clean. I like the jokes as much as the next person (except Js faggoty woofs 8 times a day). But you guys are super smart about recruiting and have a passion for it. It won't ever be more than a playground unless it's on the up and up. Or maybe, like Derek, you want a playground.

I am looking forward to it and good luck. I mean fuck off dicks and take that injun with you.

injun only brings value when he talks to the spirits. He has a stable life now, among the whites and he has accepted one them as his master. The spirits are no longer with him

You can take the boy off the rez but you can never take the rez out of the boy. @Swaye now lives a mullet lifestyle - white man in the front, keepin' it real in the back.

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I will always be here, watching and lurking behind the bush I gave Derek as a “gift”.

I love this place. It’s great. I love you, you are great. Britain Covey is a hero to us all.

We will still pod of course, not behind a paywall. Our board will be like whatever it will be like, I think this place is like 4chan and our board will be more reddit. We will still hold the highest standards possible for everything. I am sure there will be shit for non UW fans eventually, but probably not right off the bat, that is to be determined.

Britain Covey died for our sins.

Whenever I see this gif I think 'I really need to water my fiddle leaf figs' - I have a few and I love them.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,756 Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone lost a stupid bet involving the Oregon game. So he self-banned. But he emailed me a few days ago to say that he will be posting on Hardcore Husky too.

It’s only a stupid bet if you lose.

Trust me.
    Pics?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,928 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

My donations are selling the couch, but I am staying. Worst of both worlds for Stalin

Ever heard of a Half Brain tradition called the Friday Sacrifice?

As long as the aforementioned is still with us, the Friday Sacrifice is a fucking myth.

HTH

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I'm totally lost

Irishdawg has failed me

Too much filth
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

My donations are selling the couch, but I am staying. Worst of both worlds for Stalin

Ever heard of a Half Brain tradition called the Friday Sacrifice?

As long as the aforementioned is still with us, the Friday Sacrifice is a fucking myth.

HTH

I love you too brotha.