Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mad Dawg Sells Couch

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

This is one of those issue that if Obama had supported it every single liberal here would now be supporting it. We're not accomplishing anything in Afghanistan other than spending billions on a shit hole country that will fall back into the hands of the Taliban as soon as we leave. Training up the Afghani army is a fucking joke and a waste of our money and our troops.

Brilliant. And you did that with your cock in your mouth. You're a talented little faggot aren't you?
  • Options

I miss having a war hero like Obama in the white house

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

It’s a strange time when liberals are for more war in the Middle East.

Or maybe they just want the opposite of what trump wants regardless if they were for or against it in the past.

Now - Russia!
    Then - The 80’s called and wants it’s foreign policy back.

Now - Boarder walls and security are racist!
    Then - We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked.

Now - Pulling out of Syria will allow Russia and Iran to dictate the post war outcome!
    Then - McCain said he could see troops in Iraq for 100 years, I want them home in 60 days!

Make you your fucking minds.

please point me to all the examples of liberals advocating for war in the middle east.
    and by liberals I do not mean wall street journal contributors, former bush speech writers and cia hacks.
    Huh? If this was Obama’s decision he’d be getting his cock sucked by Pelosi. “What a great day to finally bring our troops home and end this illegal and immoral war”

Instead:

https://www.democraticleader.gov/newsroom/121918-3/
    that kind of mealy mouthed garbage is exactly what I expect from Pelosi, but nothing in that statement advocates for more war.
    Not advocating ending war = advocating war.

She wants to stay in Syria for no other reason that trump wants to leave. Simple fact.
    What in that statement said "we need to stay in Syria."
    I read that as "Trump is wrongfully declaring victory against isis" (who cares) and there needs to be oversight and questions answered about how and why he is withdrawing.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Or maybe they just want the opposite of what trump wants regardless if they were for or against it in the past.

Now - Russia!

Then - We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked.

Now - Pulling out of Syria will allow Russia and Iran to dictate the post war outcome!
    Then - McCain said he could see troops in Iraq for 100 years, I want them home in 60 days!

please point me to all the examples of liberals advocating for war in the middle east.
    and by liberals I do not mean wall street journal contributors, former bush speech writers and cia hacks.
    Huh? If this was Obama’s decision he’d be getting his cock sucked by Pelosi. “What a great day to finally bring our troops home and end this illegal and immoral war”

Instead:

that kind of mealy mouthed garbage is exactly what I expect from Pelosi, but nothing in that statement advocates for more war.

She wants to stay in Syria for no other reason that trump wants to leave. Simple fact.
    I read that as "Trump is wrongfully declaring victory against isis" (who cares) and there needs to be oversight and questions answered about how and why he is withdrawing.
    wgaf about isis?

Syria has always been a proxy war with Russia over a natural gas pipeline which would break Russia's monopoly selling natural gas to Europe.

Simple fact. Case closed. End of discussion.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Now - Russia!

Instead:

wgaf about isis?

Syria has always been a proxy war with Russia over a natural gas pipeline which would break Russia's monopoly selling natural gas to Europe.

The generals in the military disagree with you.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Now - Russia!

Instead:

Yes, she is saying we need to stay in Syria.

If Obama were withdrawing she wouldn’t say a thing.
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4769175/minority-leader-pelosi-calls-syria-troop-withdrawal-decision-dangerous
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Now - Russia!

Instead:

wgaf about isis?

#aclockworkshill right on tim.

Bridge. Aurora. Peter Pan.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Odd that the posters here deriding Trump for pulling out of Syria crying "but ISIS!" are the same ones that supported Obama who created and armed ISIS.

FMFYFE
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2018
    Mattis was incapable of acknowledging the mindless self-destructive nature of endless war in the middle-east that candidate-Trump rightly called stupid. Even in his resignation letter Mattis peddled the usual cant about the nation's indespensible aggression being going for the world.

Mattis was totally unimaginative.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Odd that the posters here deriding Trump for pulling out of Syria crying "but ISIS!" are the same ones that supported Obama who created and armed ISIS.

FMFYFE

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Dude61 said:

Mattis was incapable of acknowledging the mindless self-destructive nature of endless war in the middle-east that candidate-Trump rightly called stupid. Even in his resignation letter Mattis peddled the usual cant about the nation's indespensible aggression being going for the world.

Yes. Because what else is a Trump sycophant supposed to say?

To be fair, I'm sure your view of the resignation letter was at least partially blocked by Trump's belly button, so maybe you didn't have the best view.

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Dude61 said:

What the fuck was that gibberish?
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

I don't expect a coog to understand basic engrish.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

I don't expect a coog to understand basic engrish.
    Maybe you're right; I guess basic Engrish isn't being going for pretend lawyering.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    Dude61 said:

• Options
    Sledog said:

FMFYFE

Odd?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Now - Russia!

Instead:

wgaf about isis?

Which generals?

Whose military?

What specifically do they disagree with?
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Sledog thinks that presidents create ideas and do things. Proof that innocence is not lost.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    edited December 2018

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Now - Russia!

Instead:

wgaf about isis?

Which generals?

Whose military?

What specifically do they disagree with?
    The Sec of Defense of our military disagrees, you fucking retarded cunt.

Is Trump's belly button blocking your view of what's been going on, fluffer?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2018
    Patrick Shanahan, US Def Sec supports Trumps action on Syria.

Why are you for US Troops fighting proxy Wars on Foreign soil?

What is the direct strategic value to the United States by staying in Syria.

What is our mission there?