Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking News - Fleenor/Coachnews/Dawgnews - is offended

Ol' Fleens is offended that someone is calling him out for being elitist.

Other gems:

He doesn't drink when playing golf or watching football.

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    and makes funny faces when pulling his root
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Be careful. Coachnews is a low enough piece-of-work to have not long ago taken a disparaging shot at "Tailgater's daughter". Who knows how low he can go in selecting a target when antagonized.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

Be careful. Coachnews is a low enough piece-of-work to have not long ago taken a disparaging shot at "Tailgater's daughter". Who knows how low he can go in selecting a target when antagonized.

Do tell. I would love to hear about this. What was said? Did he call her a cuntwaffle?
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Tailgater said:

Personally, I'd only take a shot at daughters if I knew what they looked like. Is it too much to axe for pictures?
  • Options

Tailgater said:

Do tell. I would love to hear about this. What was said? Did he call her a cuntwaffle?
    No name calling and I don't recall anything about the context, only that I had posted something coachnews didn't like and following his usual practice of proclaiming me a liar, he responded "Tailgater's daughter" to an inquiry from another poster about the source of an info on an unrelated matter. Of course, coachnews was trying to make fun, but introducing "Tailgater's daughter" thus in a public forum indicates to me what a low piece-of-work he truly is.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Tailgater said:

Tailgater said:

No name calling and I don't recall anything about the context, only that I had posted something coachnews didn't like and following his usual practice of proclaiming me a liar, he responded "Tailgater's daughter" to an inquiry from another poster about the source of an info on an unrelated matter. Of course, coachnews was trying to make fun, but introducing "Tailgater's daughter" thus in a public forum indicates to me what a low piece-of-work he truly is.

So...pics or what?
  • Options

I don't yet have the skill to post a photo even if I had an electronic picture available. I can tell you that my son-in-law thinks she's the most beautiful women he knows....... he'd better believe that, but seriously I've always been very proud of my daughter's looks and mind. We are a handsome family if I do say so myself.

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tailgater said:

I don't yet have the skill to post a photo even if I had an electronic picture available. I can tell you that my son-in-law thinks she's the most beautiful women he knows....... he'd better believe that, but seriously I've always been very proud of my daughter's looks and mind. We are a handsome family if I do say so myself.

Nice, clean, crisp and classy poast.