Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Long shutdown baby

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
Might as well go for the gold. The best part is, he was fine with no border wall funding. Then he got blasted for it by simple minded conservatives. Now he's in it for the Long haul.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-congress-careen-toward-partial-government-shutdown-110552598--business.html

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Things idiots say
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Things idiots say

Things simple minded conservatives say.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter
    Shutting down the government over the Christmas holidays is always special....because, well, most government agencies are shut down for Christmas anyway.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,008 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Might as well go for the gold. The best part is, he was fine with no border wall funding. Then he got blasted for it by simple minded conservatives. Now he's in it for the Long haul.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-congress-careen-toward-partial-government-shutdown-110552598--business.html

Fuck off.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off.
    Triggered

Still waiting for you to post anything of value.

Ok!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    2001400ex said:

Speaking of simply minded. Tell us more about how Medicaid doesn't add to our deficit Hondo.

Run and hide Kunt.
    Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

Inquiring minds are curious to know how folks you are referencing are "simple minded".
    I'm sure your superior thought process and intellect will fully explain it.

Liberalism.....find a cure.
    Explain how building a wall for $5 billion will actually reduce illegal immigration. You can start your discussion with the percentage of illegals in the country who actually crossed the border that way versus the number who entered the country legally and over stayed their Visa.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,155 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

Inquiring minds are curious to know how folks you are referencing are "simple minded".

Explain how building a wall for $5 billion will actually reduce illegal immigration. You can start your discussion with the percentage of illegals in the country who actually crossed the border that way versus the number who entered the country legally and over stayed their Visa.
    Wall keeps them out. No visas to shitholes. Problem solved.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Fortress Amerika, ausgezeichnet
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

So, you are saying that $5bil of deterrent will do nothing to reduce illegal entry?
    That also means that those crossing illegally are costing us nothing and are of no risk to our security so we should just ignore the Democrat"s voter drive happening at our southern border. FREE SHIT!!! Come on in!

I'm sure you have a lengthy thought, and written, process on what should be done. (This is where the libs claim it is too expensive and impossible to find and throw out the ILLEGALS who snuck into OUR country. Just can't be done.)
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

So, you are saying that $5bil of deterrent will do nothing to reduce illegal entry?
    That also means that those crossing illegally are costing us nothing and are of no risk to our security so we should just ignore the Democrat"s voter drive happening at our southern border. FREE SHIT!!! Come on in!

I'm sure you have a lengthy thought, and written, process on what should be done. (This is where the libs claim it is too expensive and impossible to find and throw out the ILLEGALS who snuck into OUR country. Just can't be done.)
    Can’t be done.
    Won’t be done.
    Shouldn’t be done.

You can’t compete against ILLEGALS? Are you with GayBob stuck in a crowded public hospital emergency room? Sad.
    Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

What is your understanding of what the $5 billion will cover?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,155 Standard Supporter
    Didn't BHO shut down the government for 16 days over Obunghole care?
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    If I can or cannot compete against some indigent sneaking into the country has nothing to do with me or the price of heroin on the Ave. Are some of you actually so stupid as to not recognize the damage being done to this country by ILLEGALS?

For the record, I have had some success in life. Retired at 52. Don't think that I have had to compete with ILLEGALS much. Don't try to go down that road with me, you will get lost.

I understand quite well what the 5bil will cover. Are you liberals saying we should do nothing to stem the flow of ILLEGALS entering our country? $5bil is a small but important start. Perhaps you can enlighten me as to the politically correct solution.

I'm all for the libs to take personal responsibility for those they feel we should allow to wonder across our borders unchecked. Invite them into your homes, feed them, pay for their medical care, pay for their educations, assimilate into their cultures since they have no intention of assimilating into ours. Do all this for 10 years and then get back to me.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Blu82 said:

If I can or cannot compete against some indigent sneaking into the country has nothing to do with me or the price of heroin on the Ave. Are some of you actually so stupid as to not recognize the damage being done to this country by ILLEGALS?

For the record, I have had some success in life. Retired at 52. Don't think that I have had to compete with ILLEGALS much. Don't try to go down that road with me, you will get lost.

I understand quite well what the 5bil will cover. Are you liberals saying we should do nothing to stem the flow of ILLEGALS entering our country? $5bil is a small but important start. Perhaps you can enlighten me as to the politically correct solution.

I'm all for the libs to take personal responsibility for those they feel we should allow to wonder across our borders unchecked. Invite them into your homes, feed them, pay for their medical care, pay for their educations, assimilate into their cultures since they have no intention of assimilating into ours. Do all this for 10 years and then get back to me.

There’s a gofundme page for rich nativists like you to pay for trump’s wall. Because ILLEGALS are damaging OUR country! Pay up Jethro.

Why won’t mexico pay for it, which was trump’s promise?
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    How are we supposed to survive without the government? Who will grow our food and build our houses? Who will run our stores and provide us with electricity? Oh wait...