Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    AF9705 said:

CLOSE HIM

Brian Kelly’s working on it

As is Brian Kelly

We have more polys in this class than they've had the last 10 years. Such fag, Brian Kelly.
    And Brian Kelly.
    ND has three players going to the Poly game & two more who were invited but are going to All American game instead. And one other. So six total in this class.
    Notre Dame is run by pedophile enablers. HTH
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Domicillo said:

Damn, thought we had him locked up last night.

Can I just say this kid's recruitment has been fucked up. This is a kid originally from Hawaii and now lives in California. Both of his visits to UW, the weather was fucking shit. Overcast, gray, and miserable. His unofficial visit to Notre Dame was reportedly one of the most beautiful days of the year in South Bend. Perfect weather and sunshine all day long. Not a cloud in the fucking sky. He spent the day at Brian Kelly's house and on his lake boat having a good ole time.

On his unofficial visit to UW they just took him and his family out to dinner. Boring.

Still, somehow UW manages to get his commitment.

But then, for his official visit, instead of bringing him up for the big Poly weekend a couple days before Signing Day and letting him feel the energy and chemistry those guy have, they fucking bring him up for the boring official visit.

What the fuck have you idiots been doing? Jesus it's not that fucking hard to:

A. Make sure a kid from Hawaii experiences the beautiful Summer weather we had to allow him to realize and appreciate the beauty of the environment at and around UW

B. Put in more fucking effort like dickhead Brian Kelly did by inviting this kid and his family to his sick ass house and spending a day on the lake!

C. I don't know, maybe make sure you schedule a Poly kid that's wavering for the big Poly official visit weekend you stupid fucks!

Fuck man. Feels like they got cocky and didn't use the correct strategy and didn't put in enough effort. You can't just rely on Jimmy Lake's resume you fucks! You have to WOW kids. This kid was never WOWED on any of his visits to UW or Seattle. Notre Dame WOWED him with the beautiful weather and Brian Kelly's lake house shit.

Hope with every fiber of my being he stays true to his word but if Notre Dame pulls this one off it's because they flat out did a better job recruiting him and they deserve to get him.

He was never gonna make it to the poly weekend. The fact we were able to schedule the last visit before he committed in July was huge. Next time though, we’ll make sure to have one of the big donors pay for the sun to come out in July.
    There are these weather apps and weather men/women on TV that can tell us if we're gonna have good weather the upcoming week. Somehow they managed to schedule him for probably the worst weather day of the Summer and there weren't many.

He was never going to make it to the Poly weekend? Really? You know this how? That's fucking weak as fuck. GTFOH.
    No shit, the coaches should prioritize the local 7 day forecast before scheduling a visit.

Are you really that dense? Most recruiting trips are scheduled at least a month in advance. So what do you do then? Call the kid up..."Hey son, we would like to reschedule your visit next week. I know we'e had it planned a couple months ago, but I just looked at the 7 day forecast, and it looks like there's going to be some drizzle with a hefty breeze coming from the southwest. I'm hearing that the weather will be better next week. What do you say?"
    You do whatever you gotta do to make it the best possible fucking experience you dumb fuck! The kids are on fucking Summer vacation. Rescheduling a visit for a week later in the Summer is no fucking big deal for any reason.
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AF9705 said:

Little shit school in Buttfuck, Indiana with as many students as my community college riding on the coattails of Knute Rockne with a national TV network and doesn't play a conference championship and is about to get an enema from Clemson. Fuck ND.

LOL

A school ranked top 20 by US News & Reports top Universities & top 10 by Forbes in endowment and overall funding.
    Has played for 9 national titles in my lifetime (was born in 70’s), winning 3.
    Playing for another this season.

But yeah, Knute Rockne is the reason...

If you want to live in the Midwest your entire life than yeah it’s a great place to be!!! Lol fuck Chicago.
    Hold on, you think that if you go to school at ND you never leave the Midwest? LOL

Please tell me that everybody who gradustes from UW doesn’t stay in Seattle?

I have spent over half my life away from the Midwest, including two stops in Washington (Fairchild AFB for survival school & Fort Lewis with the 22nd STS).
    I’ve lived in Arizona, Colorado,Texas, Florida, the Carolinas, & multiple places overseas.
    Weird since I’m from Indy? Who knew you could leave the Midwest?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Little shit school in Buttfuck, Indiana with as many students as my community college riding on the coattails of Knute Rockne with a national TV network and doesn't play a conference championship and is about to get an enema from Clemson. Fuck ND.

LOL

A school ranked top 20 by US News & Reports top Universities & top 10 by Forbes in endowment and overall funding.

If you want to live in the Midwest your entire life than yeah it’s a great place to be!!! Lol fuck Chicago.
    Hold on, you think that if you go to school at ND you never leave the Midwest? LOL

I have spent over half my life away from the Midwest, including two stops in Washington (Fairchild AFB for survival school & Fort Lewis with the 22nd STS).
    I’ve lived in Arizona, Colorado,Texas, Florida, the Carolinas, & multiple places overseas.
    You are really fucking stupid. Jesus christ. But, TYFYS.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

TYFYS, BFO
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018

Domicillo said:

Damn, thought we had him locked up last night.

Can I just say this kid's recruitment has been fucked up. This is a kid originally from Hawaii and now lives in California. Both of his visits to UW, the weather was fucking shit. Overcast, gray, and miserable. His unofficial visit to Notre Dame was reportedly one of the most beautiful days of the year in South Bend. Perfect weather and sunshine all day long. Not a cloud in the fucking sky. He spent the day at Brian Kelly's house and on his lake boat having a good ole time.

On his unofficial visit to UW they just took him and his family out to dinner. Boring.

Still, somehow UW manages to get his commitment.

But then, for his official visit, instead of bringing him up for the big Poly weekend a couple days before Signing Day and letting him feel the energy and chemistry those guy have, they fucking bring him up for the boring official visit.

What the fuck have you idiots been doing? Jesus it's not that fucking hard to:

A. Make sure a kid from Hawaii experiences the beautiful Summer weather we had to allow him to realize and appreciate the beauty of the environment at and around UW

B. Put in more fucking effort like dickhead Brian Kelly did by inviting this kid and his family to his sick ass house and spending a day on the lake!

C. I don't know, maybe make sure you schedule a Poly kid that's wavering for the big Poly official visit weekend you stupid fucks!

Fuck man. Feels like they got cocky and didn't use the correct strategy and didn't put in enough effort. You can't just rely on Jimmy Lake's resume you fucks! You have to WOW kids. This kid was never WOWED on any of his visits to UW or Seattle. Notre Dame WOWED him with the beautiful weather and Brian Kelly's lake house shit.

Hope with every fiber of my being he stays true to his word but if Notre Dame pulls this one off it's because they flat out did a better job recruiting him and they deserve to get him.

He was never gonna make it to the poly weekend. The fact we were able to schedule the last visit before he committed in July was huge. Next time though, we’ll make sure to have one of the big donors pay for the sun to come out in July.
    There are these weather apps and weather men/women on TV that can tell us if we're gonna have good weather the upcoming week. Somehow they managed to schedule him for probably the worst weather day of the Summer and there weren't many.

He was never going to make it to the Poly weekend? Really? You know this how? That's fucking weak as fuck. GTFOH.
    No shit, the coaches should prioritize the local 7 day forecast before scheduling a visit.

Are you really that dense? Most recruiting trips are scheduled at least a month in advance. So what do you do then? Call the kid up..."Hey son, we would like to reschedule your visit next week. I know we'e had it planned a couple months ago, but I just looked at the 7 day forecast, and it looks like there's going to be some drizzle with a hefty breeze coming from the southwest. I'm hearing that the weather will be better next week. What do you say?"
    You do whatever you gotta do to make it the best possible fucking experience you dumb fuck! The kids are on fucking Summer vacation. Rescheduling a visit for a week later in the Summer is no fucking big deal for any reason.
    Ok...so you reschedule a month later and in the meantime the kid takes two visits, one being to ASU. He happens to like his trip so much that he commits on the spot. So now you finally get the kid to visit, but instead of trying to secure a commitment, you now have to flip the kid. You've just made things that much more difficult than it had to be, just because there was fucking rain in the forecast.

These kids also aren't that fucking stupid. They know it rains in the Northwest. It's common knowledge.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Loy:

Quick update on Asa Turner

No clue how accurate this is, but wanted to pass along the latest rumblings.

One source I just spoke with believes he is struggling so bad with all of this that he may wait until Thursday to pull the trigger and send in his letter of intent to either Washington or Notre Dame. I am skeptical of that, but we'll see. That's the latest I was told from one person I know that is involved here. Again, as I've said for a few months now, this battle is really, really close. Got to love [early] Signing Day drama.

Will keep you posted.

Loy seems like a complete faggot to me.
    He's a bottom... chinterested now @Swaye ?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Okay guys - I found out the deal. Kid wants UW, but it's a Togiai situation. Carlsbad is a UA school and the coach runs an UA sponsored 7-on-7. He's kept letting the coaches on campus, etc.

Go check his bio.

politics ruin everything
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    If Asa Turner doesn't sign here, it's not the end of the world. UW is still going to the Rose Bowl and we? will end up with a top notch recruiting class.

Who am I kidding. BURN EVERYTHING DOWN!!!
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I can see everybody just wants to bury their head in the sand and not acknowledge the fact that Notre Dame has done a better job recruiting him. Fuck every single one of you circle jerking, group think motherfuckers. They put in more effort and wowed him. There's no fucking reason he should like Notre Dame more as a school/environment. He does because in his mind's eye he remembers Notre Dame in beautiful weather and UW in overcast, gray, rainy, darkness. He remembers Notre Dame as fun in the sun on Brian Kelly's boat and UW as a boring ass dinner. He's going to Notre Dame. EAT MY ASS!
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734

I can see everybody just wants to bury their head in the sand and not acknowledge the fact that Notre Dame has done a better job recruiting him. Fuck every single one of you circle jerking, group think motherfuckers. They put in more effort and wowed him. There's no fucking reason he should like Notre Dame more as a school/environment. He does because in his mind's eye he remembers Notre Dame in beautiful weather and UW in overcast, gray, rainy, darkness. He remembers Notre Dame as fun in the sun on Brian Kelly's boat and UW as a boring ass dinner. He's going to Notre Dame. EAT MY ASS!

I heard that ND has room for one more signing. If they flip Asa Turner then that potentially means Isaiah Foskey is available. One door closes another door opens. I trust the coaches and Coach Petersen.