Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

dhdawg said:

@AF9705 This says it all. Like I said, why does Notre Dame always get their shit pushed in on the big stage? Thots?

i hope pet wins one soon, caz we might be on that list soon. Pete bring it home plz
    I wouldn’t be too hard on Pete. He’ll make it happen sometime. It’s not like you guys are getting plundered by a 24 point avg in these games.
    Hahah this aged well, less than 7 hours baby
    well, garbage time or not, we at least put up a fight at the end when we are getting plungered
    Yeah baby! Four losses this season by a total of only 15 points. We're close y'all. We're close. ;)
    if pete was not in good standings with pete, urban could have showed his cock down his throat at made this 50 point game.
    This is a dumb take and you know it. We flat fucking outplayed them in the 4th. Had them on the ropes. That wasn't some Urban gift. We kicked their asses. Problem was the other 3 quarters.
    4th bowl game in a row the team came out lifeless the first half/ 3 quarters.

This is not a headache, it is a cancerous tumor.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    MisterEm said:

Swaye said:

dhdawg said:

@AF9705 This says it all. Like I said, why does Notre Dame always get their shit pushed in on the big stage? Thots?

i hope pet wins one soon, caz we might be on that list soon. Pete bring it home plz
    I wouldn’t be too hard on Pete. He’ll make it happen sometime. It’s not like you guys are getting plundered by a 24 point avg in these games.
    well, garbage time or not, we at least put up a fight at the end when we are getting plungered
    Yeah baby! Four losses this season by a total of only 15 points. We're close y'all. We're close. ;)
    if pete was not in good standings with pete, urban could have showed his cock down his throat at made this 50 point game.
    This is a dumb take and you know it. We flat fucking outplayed them in the 4th. Had them on the ropes. That wasn't some Urban gift. We kicked their asses. Problem was the other 3 quarters.
    4th bowl game in a row the team came out lifeless the first half/ 3 quarters.

This is not a headache, it is a cancerous tumor.
    Huh? We? owned the start versus Bama.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

dhdawg said:

Ok
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

AF9705 said:

animate said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

dhdawg said:

Reminder that Huffman was spewing bs about latu the Saturday before he committed. If they were putting these in a few days before nsd it's over. But the poly bowl hasn't even happened yet.

Word is that asa is backing out of the poly bowl, so its a donezo for fighting Irish
    I told you he wasn’t playing in the Poly Bowl a week ago & you & your buddies went ape poop on me...
    You don’t like me, I get it. But you probably should listen every now & then.
    And as far as all the CBs are concerned...
    evidently he told somebody close (who then ran their mouth to everybody) that he wants ND. That’s why all the CBs.

Side note: his official measureables were shorter (by 2 inches), lighter (by 10 LBs) then what is listed.
    Where were you saturday? I had some questions about Clemson and couldn’t get a hold of you.
    Daughter’s birthday party.
    Actually didn’t get to see any football.
    Priorities. Sorry.
    Right.

Talk shit before.

Notre dame gets blown out.

You disappear.

"daughter's birthday party" - shore, shore.

BTW, all that Asa stuff you keep echoing is probably coming from the 247 guys being fed by his coach, who appears to be pro-notre dame.
    Talk shit?
    Show me a post I talked shit about the CFP beforehand?

And disappear? LOL
    The game was two days ago & im here?

And I don’t touch 247. Ever.
    I talk to friends. Some in the Gug (ND’s athletic department) & friends who played & coach who are on the inside.

In all my years of teen boy stalking and Lane Kiffin shit talking, not once has someone who claimed to have inside sources on the AD actually been telling the truth. It’s the saddest attempt at a dick flex that exists, and we here in this degenerate hive unfortunately see it far too often.
    If you actually have sources you don't say that you have sources, HTH.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I'm going to wait until he either commits to Notre Dame or after the poly bowl until I believe it's over.

We thought it was over with Irvin and Gordon last year too. Jimmy Lake fucks.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    We need to adjust our pitch and get a bagman.

Fuck even John Wooden had one.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,551
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Asa and Ford are gone. We are fags in recruiting. Fuck us.

Just wait in 3 years people will try to tell you how good our WR/TE are.

Bob Gregory got Danny Hammer, Josh Calvert, Miki Ah You, and Alphonzo Tuputala.

Lubick got Taj Davis. Imagine how much we’d kill our recruiting for only getting tuputala? We’re so fucked it’s fucking awesome. See you guys in 2021. Gonna be sick watching Eason go 9-3
    You actually think a true freshman receiver makes a difference? Ok, Quook.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Lubick got Taj Davis. Imagine how much we’d kill our recruiting for only getting tuputala? We’re so fucked it’s fucking awesome. See you guys in 2021. Gonna be sick watching Eason go 9-3
    Really? What a dumb statement. Bryant was the best received last year, and a player like Ford or Ngata could absolutely step in and make a huge impact at the position.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,551
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Really? What a dumb statement. Bryant was the best received last year, and a player like Ford or Ngata could absolutely step in and make a huge impact at the position.
    I would bet $20 Sven bucks that Spiker or Osborne have a much bigger chance at making an impact next season than a true freshman wr in this offense.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I would bet $20 Sven bucks that Spiker or Osborne have a much bigger chance at making an impact next season than a true freshman wr in this offense.
    Would if I could but we aren’t getting any 5 star freshman WR so all we can do is hope that Spiker and Osborne have a good chemistry with Eason, big offseason, and Pete hires a good WR coach.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Hopefully he's not a fucktard falling for ND's shit-shoveling, but he is in high school so he probably is.

NFL Averages from a few years ago:
    https://webpages.uidaho.edu/~renaes/251/HON/Student PPTs/Avg NFL ht wt.pdf
    DB (CB and S) Avg. Height: 71.69 in Avg. Weight: 200.10 lbs
    LB - Avg. Height: 74.04 in Avg. Weight: 244.64 lbs

If someone is telling him he's a special LB at 6'2, 220 they are lying their @sses off...

• Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Where at any part did I say a frosh WR would make a difference? The reason Eason will go 9-3 has nothing to do with this class but rather the 16-17 classes lacking ceiling and depth on defense
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Would Asa play in the Rose Bowl?
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Would Asa play in the Rose Bowl?

Notre Dame hasn't been in the Rose Bowl since Race was a teen.