Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russell Wilson

2»

Comments

• LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tony Romo snap.gif

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Lotta Hooking in this thread. You all realize that was facing Kirk Cousins at home - neither of which they'll get the luxury of in the playoffs - right? That was a shit game.

If you can't see Pete's risk aversiveness always plays to the level of his opponents I can't help you.

Dude wants to win every game in the fourth quarter. It's maddening.

It's also why last night is meaningless for what will happen in the playoffs. So was last week. And next week.

I've got Cowboys fans texting me saying Seattle is the team they really want to miss in the playoffs. There's a reason for that.

There's a very 2012 vibe about this team.
    I'm a Cowboys fan. I want to face Seattle because Dallas owes them one from earlier this year and because Seattle is beatable. Both teams are peaking at the right team.
    Russ is 4-1 against the Cowboys.

Dallas has never beaten Seattle in the playoffs.

If you think you’d really rather see the Hawks than Vikings (or whoever gets the other wild card) you’re lying to yourself.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Lotta Hooking in this thread. You all realize that was facing Kirk Cousins at home - neither of which they'll get the luxury of in the playoffs - right? That was a shit game.

If you can't see Pete's risk aversiveness always plays to the level of his opponents I can't help you.

It's also why last night is meaningless for what will happen in the playoffs. So was last week. And next week.

I've got Cowboys fans texting me saying Seattle is the team they really want to miss in the playoffs. There's a reason for that.

I'm a Cowboys fan. I want to face Seattle because Dallas owes them one from earlier this year and because Seattle is beatable. Both teams are peaking at the right team.
    Your only chance is playing BYE each week until Super Bowl Sunday. Dallas is gonna Dallas like they do every time they make the playoffs.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If you think you’d really rather see the Hawks than Vikings (or whoever gets the other wild card) you’re lying to yourself.
    Those are reasons why I want to face them. I'm not a pussy. Take the bull by the horns.

Also, asterisk to the "never beaten Seattle in the playoffs" is that they've only played each other once in the playoffs so that is a completely meaningless stat.
    Founders Club
    I hate Seattle because of Carroll and the 12's shit. How quickly you all forget that he was hateable scum at USC.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    8-8 still in play for the Cowboys. It might be tough, but I believe Jason Garret will put them in position to achieve their yearly goal.
    Founders Club

8-8 still in play for the Cowboys. It might be tough, but I believe Jason Garret will put them in position to achieve their yearly goal.

No
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I hate Seattle because of Carroll and the 12's shit. How quickly you all forget that he was hateable scum at USC.

Way to join the only fanbase gayer than the 12s.

Doogs hate winners.

Also lol at hating the 12s but bandwagoning Americas Gayest Team.

Those are reasons why I want to face them. I'm not a pussy. Take the bull by the horns.

Also, asterisk to the "never beaten Seattle in the playoffs" is that they've only played each other once in the playoffs so that is a completely meaningless stat.
    I just like reminding the Cowboys about their choke jerb, but yes, 1-0 doesn't mean much.

Russ 4-1 against you means something though.

And I must say I admire your desire to get knocked out in the first round.
    Founders Club

Doogs hate winners.

Pretty sure being a fan of the Cowboys over the past 20+ seasons is the exact opposite of bandwagoning.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogs hate winners.

Pretty sure being a fan of the Cowboys over the past 20+ seasons is the exact opposite of bandwagoning.
    Unless you're from Texas becoming a Cowboys fan 20 years ago is the definition of bandwagoning. You've just been to dumb to get off.
    Founders Club

Doogs hate winners.

Unless you're from Texas becoming a Cowboys fan 20 years ago is the definition of bandwagoning. You've just been to dumb to get off.
    *Too

I actually became a fan in 91, but was referring to the championship drought. Please, come at me with why any 10 year old would give a shit about the Seahawks when home games were blacked out.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Your only chance is playing BYE each week until Super Bowl Sunday. Dallas is gonna Dallas like they do every time they make the playoffs.
    say it to Roger Staubach's face!!!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hawks at 5 seed play the Cowboys then the Rams. At 6 its the Bears and Saints

And then the Rams or the Saints

All on the road but not impossible. Brees has been to one Super Bowl, Goff to zero.

Lets see how the D does against the Chiefs and for goodness sake don't let the Niners or Cards knock you out

Bump fucking losers let the Niners knock them out
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I didn’t see $30 million/yr on display yesterday. How about you?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I didn’t see $30 million/yr on display yesterday. How about you?

It has been a season of $30 million/yr or $3 million/yr