Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Patterson, 3* 2019 TE, Gilbert (Perry), AZ (OFFERED - 12/2/18)

Comments

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oh god, we got people out here promoting “two sides” instead of facts and evidence, wonderful.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

Balls has reached new levels of stupidity lately and especially in this thread. This beats the body catching argument.

I seriously think another banning is not only justified, but needed. No joke. He's just going to keep ruining threads. Fuck this aids spreading, intellectually challenged little bitch.

Fuck this banning shit. I like Ballz not that I necessarily agree with all his point of views but he offers a different perspective to most people here who are basically rehash DDY's rants. While I love DDY who is original and witty though often over the top, it is good to have someone like ballz to offer counters. If this becomes a place who can not accept different voices then it is no better than doogman ...
    I stand with ballz too. The last thing we want here is an echo chamber. He keeps things interesting.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    Swaye said:

Patterson says that he's still going to take his visit to Air Force in January and sign in February.

Not good enough to tell us to wait. Fuck him. Too bad we can't recruit someone better to replace him. I guess we will just sit and wait like the cuck Paopao is.
    Not the worst case for us. We can get him no matter what, but now this opens a slight door for going after another TE. Very low risk for us, but very high risk for Patterson.

Who knows, maybe one of our previous TE targets doesn't sign during the early period like Tuli last year.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

also - pretty sure they didn't press him for a commit if you know what i mean.

Kyle, it was amazing having you here. You’re an incredible player and would fit in perfectly. What’s that? You’re ready to commit? Are you sure? Why don’t you go home and think about it to make sure it’s what you want to do. Better yet, take that trip to Air Force and make sure you’ve covered all your options. We’ll call you after and see where everything stands.

Oh shit, hey Laiatu hold up! Man, it was fucking incredible having you here this weekend. Didn’t you feel like you were home with all your braddas? These guys are going to have your back and you’re the piece we’re missing on the edge. You’ll take us from Pac-12 champs to National champs. It doesn’t seem like there is much left to think about or consider. Let’s get this thing wrapped up and we’ll wait to announce it until your commitment date you already planned.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

also - pretty sure they didn't press him for a commit if you know what i mean.

Kyle, it was amazing having you here. You’re an incredible player and would fit in perfectly. What’s that? You’re ready to commit? Are you sure? Why don’t you go home and think about it to make sure it’s what you want to do. Better yet, take that trip to Air Force and make sure you’ve covered all your options. We’ll call you after and see where everything stands.

Oh shit, hey Laiatu hold up! Man, it was fucking incredible having you here this weekend. Didn’t you feel like you were home with all your braddas? These guys are going to have your back and you’re the piece we’re missing on the edge. You’ll take us from Pac-12 champs to National champs. It doesn’t seem like there is much left to think about or consider. Let’s get this thing wrapped up and we’ll wait to announce it until your commitment date you already planned.
    Bruddas per Latu’s tweet. Guess I need to stick to the source itself!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I stand with Dennis
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,935
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Balls has reached new levels of stupidity lately and especially in this thread. This beats the body catching argument.

I seriously think another banning is not only justified, but needed. No joke. He's just going to keep ruining threads. Fuck this aids spreading, intellectually challenged little bitch.

Fuck this banning shit. I like Ballz not that I necessarily agree with all his point of views but he offers a different perspective to most people here who are basically rehash DDY's rants. While I love DDY who is original and witty though often over the top, it is good to have someone like ballz to offer counters. If this becomes a place who can not accept different voices then it is no better than doogman ...
    Ok, cool. Guarantee ballz fucking IP matches that of a mod here. Don’t twist.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I stand with ballz too. The last thing we want here is an echo chamber. He keeps things interesting.
    Ok, I’ll play again. As a newbie, an opinion other than DDY’s is often met with “you are a fucking retard” sooo how many people like to express different opinions knowing the will constantly get butt fucked for bucking the norm. Again, don’t twist.

@Swaye you can’t answer here cause I know you love being a bottom. Sorry for stealing @Doog_de_Jour from you. It was time.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Domicillo said:

Sooooo where's Michael Martinez going...?
    Chip gutted their roster. They probably want both.