Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Happy Flex Friday everyone!

13»

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Tallest midget in the circus...congrats!!!

Your better than that

You’re*

Like I said before. Win the Rose Bowl, and they accomplished something.

Pete could win 20 conference titles at UW, but if he can’t win you one Major Bowl game then it’s all a waste. It’s time for Pete to put up or shut up.

Win the Rose Bowl and I’ll be the first quook to congratulate you.
    Two conference titles and a playoff appearance with Jake Browning at QB is the best coaching job in the country. Nobody is beating Alabama, Penn State with Saquaon Barkley, or Ohio State with Jake Browning at QB and you know that so it's pretty retarded for you to act like Petersen can't "win the big game" when it's Browning who is holding him and his team back.

And last I checked Cristobal has as many Rose Bowl wins as Petersen. If you want to go back in history and compare programs under different coaching staffs UW has way more Rose Bowl wins than Oregon.
    Helfrich has won more Rose Bowls than your boy Pete. HTH
    Sick burn bro. Petersen put 70 on him and got his ass fired. Check mate Petersen.
    Peterson is also 1-2 vs Helfrich. HTH
    Jesus this is so pathetic. You're grasping at straws man. Petersen is one of the best coaches in the country. Helfrich got fired from Oregon.
    We're the Champs and going to the Rose bowl. Oregon's 4th in the North and going to the Redbox bowl.
    Win a Rose Bowl...better yet...when Pete wins you one major bowl game you can pop off all you want. Until then...set your ass down.
    How many Rose Bowl wins does Cristobal have? If you want to count Rose Bowls from previous coaching staffs UW has Oregon beat.

I'll pop off all I want bitch. We're the champs.
    It’s sad you don’t have higher standards...quite pathetic actually.
    Champs
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Tallest midget in the circus...congrats!!!

Your better than that

You’re*

Like I said before. Win the Rose Bowl, and they accomplished something.

Pete could win 20 conference titles at UW, but if he can’t win you one Major Bowl game then it’s all a waste. It’s time for Pete to put up or shut up.

Win the Rose Bowl and I’ll be the first quook to congratulate you.
    Two conference titles and a playoff appearance with Jake Browning at QB is the best coaching job in the country. Nobody is beating Alabama, Penn State with Saquaon Barkley, or Ohio State with Jake Browning at QB and you know that so it's pretty retarded for you to act like Petersen can't "win the big game" when it's Browning who is holding him and his team back.

And last I checked Cristobal has as many Rose Bowl wins as Petersen. If you want to go back in history and compare programs under different coaching staffs UW has way more Rose Bowl wins than Oregon.
    Helfrich has won more Rose Bowls than your boy Pete. HTH
    Sick burn bro. Petersen put 70 on him and got his ass fired. Check mate Petersen.
    Peterson is also 1-2 vs Helfrich. HTH
    Jesus this is so pathetic. You're grasping at straws man. Petersen is one of the best coaches in the country. Helfrich got fired from Oregon.
    We're the Champs and going to the Rose bowl. Oregon's 4th in the North and going to the Redbox bowl.
    Win a Rose Bowl...better yet...when Pete wins you one major bowl game you can pop off all you want. Until then...set your ass down.
    How many Rose Bowl wins does Cristobal have? If you want to count Rose Bowls from previous coaching staffs UW has Oregon beat.

I'll pop off all I want bitch. We're the champs.
    It’s sad you don’t have higher standards...quite pathetic actually.
    Champs
    Sad.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Champs! Bow Down!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Ballzeep more pathetic than ever
  • Options
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I believe he is asking for a autumnal mead.