Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Happy Flex Friday everyone!

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited December 2018
    ntxduck said:

Tallest midget in the circus...congrats!!!

Your better than that

You’re*

Like I said before. Win the Rose Bowl, and they accomplished something.

Pete could win 20 conference titles at UW, but if he can’t win you one Major Bowl game then it’s all a waste. It’s time for Pete to put up or shut up.

Win the Rose Bowl and I’ll be the first quook to congratulate you.
    Two conference titles and a playoff appearance with Jake Browning at QB is the best coaching job in the country. Nobody is beating Alabama, Penn State with Saquaon Barkley, or Ohio State with Jake Browning at QB and you know that so it's pretty retarded for you to act like Petersen can't "win the big game" when it's Browning who is holding him and his team back.

And last I checked Cristobal has as many Rose Bowl wins as Petersen. If you want to go back in history and compare programs under different coaching staffs UW has way more Rose Bowl wins than Oregon.
    Did Pete hit a gypsy with his car who cursed him into starting Browning for 4 years? I think the "he only can't win because he has a shitty AF QB for 4 years" falls on the guy who decides who starts at QB--the HC. You sound like a quook defending Helfrich for failing to develop QBS and continuously bringing in grad transfer guys
    Once a guy sets single season conference records his Sophomore season, earns conference player of the year, and all of his main competition transfer out, you're kinda stuck with him. Eason isn't eligible to play and the other QB's are all Freshman. Lack of QB development has nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Your better than that

You’re*

Pete could win 20 conference titles at UW, but if he can’t win you one Major Bowl game then it’s all a waste. It’s time for Pete to put up or shut up.

Two conference titles and a playoff appearance with Jake Browning at QB is the best coaching job in the country. Nobody is beating Alabama, Penn State with Saquaon Barkley, or Ohio State with Jake Browning at QB and you know that so it's pretty retarded for you to act like Petersen can't "win the big game" when it's Browning who is holding him and his team back.

And last I checked Cristobal has as many Rose Bowl wins as Petersen. If you want to go back in history and compare programs under different coaching staffs UW has way more Rose Bowl wins than Oregon.
    Did Pete hit a gypsy with his car who cursed him into starting Browning for 4 years? I think the "he only can't win because he has a shitty AF QB for 4 years" falls on the guy who decides who starts at QB--the HC. You sound like a quook defending Helfrich for failing to develop QBS and continuously bringing in grad transfer guys
    Once a guy sets single season conference records his Sophomore season, earns conference player of the year, and all of his main competition transfer out, you're kinda stuck with him. Eason isn't eligible to play and the other QB's are all Freshman. Lack of QB development has nothing to do with it.
    Why didn't Pete recruit a competent backup behind him in previous classes, pre-2018?
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Your better than that

You’re*

Why didn't Pete recruit a competent backup behind him in previous classes, pre-2018?
    What does it matter? He's been stuck with Browning, period.

He's never had a Marcus Mariota, Sam Darnold, or even Justin Herbert to work with before so you don't get to compare him to Oregon's long gone glory years with Mariota.

He's got Eason, Sirmon, Yankoff, Morris, and Huard lined up. You wanna talk shit about him not winning the big games? Talk shit when he has one of those guys at QB. Until then STFU.

• Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Your better than that

You’re*

He's never had a Marcus Mariota, Sam Darnold, or even Justin Herbert to work with before so you don't get to compare him to Oregon's long gone glory years with Mariota.

He's got Eason, Sirmon, Yankoff, Morris, and Huard lined up. You wanna talk shit about him not winning the big games? Talk shit when he has one of those guys at QB. Until then STFU.

So, you can't criticize the head coach for never winning a big game by the end of Year 5 because he's never had a good QB, despite having 5 recruiting classes to find one. Got it. Will you use the same excuse next year if one of those QBs you mentioned doesn't meet your lofty expectations?
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Your better than that

You’re*

So, you can't criticize the head coach for never winning a big game by the end of Year 5 because he's never had a good QB, despite having 5 recruiting classes to find one. Got it. Will you use the same excuse next year if one of those QBs you mentioned doesn't meet your lofty expectations?
    He recruited his guy in his second recruiting class and outperformed everybody else in the conference with him but can only do so much with a guy with such limited tools to work with.

My expectations will be met. Petersen will win big bowl games, playoff games, and national titles in the future. I have no doubt about that. We have the best QB recruiting in the nation.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Your better than that

You’re*

He recruited his guy in his second recruiting class and outperformed everybody else in the conference with him but can only do so much with a guy with such limited tools to work with.

My expectations will be met. Petersen will win big bowl games, playoff games, and national titles in the future. I have no doubt about that. We have the best QB recruiting in the nation.
    "We have the best QB recruiting in the nation"

Holy fuck take this shit to doogman
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No one thought UW would do anything this year with Browning, but shitting the division last year was a bad sign and the expectation with a bunch of good players coming back was to at least win the conference. The Rose Bowl appearance is amazing given the soul crushing losses and yes you may as well play the game.

Pete is somewhat right. Only bama and Clemson just run through their conferences, and the tide lost last year too. Lots of shit teams and west coast apathy but everyone knows what you do. Still have an incredible grind to get there.

It's not our fault that Coug and Utah were the contenders this year. Cal was decent, Stanford kind of was too but I rightly predicted their defense would be shit.

• Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Your better than that

You’re*

Jacob Eason, 5-star, #1 QB recruit in his class
    Jacob Sirmon, 4-star
    Colson Yankoff, 4-star
    Dylan Morris, 4-star
    Sam Huard, 5-star, #1 QB recruit in his class

You were saying?...
  • Options

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Your better than that

You’re*

Jacob Sirmon, 4-star
    Colson Yankoff, 4-star
    Dylan Morris, 4-star

You were saying?...
    Looks like a lot of Fatters King County All Star inflation to me. If you'd take UW's QB Stable over Bama, Ohio State, Clemson, or UGA, you're FS. But we already know that.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Your better than that

You’re*

Jacob Sirmon, 4-star
    Colson Yankoff, 4-star
    Dylan Morris, 4-star

You were saying?...
    Looks like a lot of Fatters King County All Star inflation to me. If you'd take UW's QB Stable over Bama, Ohio State, Clemson, or UGA, you're FS. But we already know that.
    Lol do the star ratings that you quooks love so much not count when they're in UW's favor? Nobody is recruiting the QB position better than UW right now. That's indisputable. Your bias is showing badly.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Your better than that

You’re*

Jacob Sirmon, 4-star
    Colson Yankoff, 4-star
    Dylan Morris, 4-star

You were saying?...
    Lol do the star ratings that you quooks love so much not count when they're in UW's favor? Nobody is recruiting the QB position better than UW right now. That's indisputable. Your bias is showing badly.
    Sark sure.gif. Take this fucking shit to doogman
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Your better than that

You’re*

Jacob Sirmon, 4-star
    Colson Yankoff, 4-star
    Dylan Morris, 4-star

You were saying?...
    Sark sure.gif. Take this fucking shit to doogman
    I guess that's all you got. There's nothing you can really say to dispute UW's stellar QB recruiting. It is what it is.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Your better than that

You’re*

Helfrich has won more Rose Bowls than your boy Pete. HTH
  • Options

Your better than that

You’re*

Sick burn bro. Petersen put 70 on him and got his ass fired. Check mate Petersen.
  • Options

Your better than that

You’re*

Sick burn bro. Petersen put 70 on him and got his ass fired. Check mate Petersen.
    Peterson is also 1-2 vs Helfrich. HTH
  • Options

Your better than that

You’re*

Jesus this is so pathetic. You're grasping at straws man. Petersen is one of the best coaches in the country. Helfrich got fired from Oregon.
    We're the Champs and going to the Rose bowl. Oregon's 4th in the North and going to the Redbox bowl.
  • Options

Your better than that

You’re*

Jesus this is so pathetic. You're grasping at straws man. Petersen is one of the best coaches in the country. Helfrich got fired from Oregon.
    We're the Champs and going to the Rose bowl. Oregon's 4th in the North and going to the Redbox bowl.
    Win a Rose Bowl...better yet...when Pete wins you one major bowl game you can pop off all you want. Until then...set your ass down.
  • Options

Your better than that

You’re*

Win a Rose Bowl...better yet...when Pete wins you one major bowl game you can pop off all you want. Until then...set your ass down.
    How many Rose Bowl wins does Cristobal have? If you want to count Rose Bowls from previous coaching staffs UW has Oregon beat.

I'll pop off all I want bitch. We're the champs.
  • Options

Your better than that

You’re*

How many Rose Bowl wins does Cristobal have? If you want to count Rose Bowls from previous coaching staffs UW has Oregon beat.

I'll pop off all I want bitch. We're the champs.
    It’s sad you don’t have higher standards...quite pathetic actually.