Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coaches on the road

124»

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Bob Gregory visiting Henry To'oto'o is like a lone hyena hoping he can steal a carcass from a pride of lions. Just no chance. Dude is old with no swag. It's time to move on from him and go in a younger direction.
  • Options

Bob Gregory visiting Henry To'oto'o is like a lone hyena hoping he can steal a carcass from a pride of lions. Just no chance. Dude is old with no swag. It's time to move on from him and go in a younger direction.

Alabama has 24 commits currently with 4-5 guys ahead on the take list over To'oto'o. I think he gets squeezed out. We might have a shot here but I obviously would not bet on it.
    Tennessee?
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Alabama has 24 commits currently with 4-5 guys ahead on the take list over To'oto'o. I think he gets squeezed out. We might have a shot here but I obviously would not bet on it.
    Tennessee?
    I don't see it but who knows.
  • Options

Tennessee?
    He named Bama and Tennessee as his top-2 schools a couple months ago. Both have De La Salle alumni recruiting him. If Bama doesn't have room that bodes well for Tennessee more than UW.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Tennessee?
    He named Bama and Tennessee as his top-2 schools a couple months ago. Both have De La Salle alumni recruiting him. If Bama doesn't have room that bodes well for Tennessee more than UW.
    But it is Tennessee