Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UCF belongs in the playoffs before UGA; tOSU and Oklahomo do too

UGA lost by 3 TDs to a TOTALLY woeful LSU team.

I'd go with Oklahoma for the fourth spot but wouldn't argue against tOSU.

Yes, UCF was just for attention but they actually deserve it A TON more than UGA does.

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LSU is not TOTALLY woeful.

Stop it.

LSU has five wins against Rice, Arky, Louisiana Tech, SW Louisiana and Ole Miss.

Against teams with a pulse LSU went 4-3. Excluding UGA they were 3-3 because that game is the reason for this comparison.

Of one loss, LSU got PLSS level (Taking not giving) ass fucked AT FUCKING HOME to the tune of 29-0 by Alabama. Let that sink in.

I would perhaps call it Hapless/Woeful/Pathetic. It happened at home. Not just any home. The nearly impossible to win, as a visitor, at stadium in Baton Rouge.

We can disagree on the specific descriptor. Outside of UGA, LSU won a couple/three decent games.

We obviously have a different standards for football performance or your SEC (location) bias is clouding your judgement.

Wow. LSU has three wins against teams with a pulse. Two barely eligible bowel teams in Miami, Auburn and does the third even matter?

Did I mention they lost 29-0 to bama at FUCKING HOME?

Agree to disagree.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,440
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    North Dakota State should be in before UCF
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    EwaDawg said:

LSU is not TOTALLY woeful.

Stop it.

LSU has five wins against Rice, Arky, Louisiana Tech, SW Louisiana and Ole Miss.

Against teams with a pulse LSU went 4-3. Excluding UGA they were 3-3 because that game is the reason for this comparison.

Of one loss, LSU got PLSS level (Taking not giving) ass fucked AT FUCKING HOME to the tune of 29-0 by Alabama. Let that sink in.

I would perhaps call it Hapless/Woeful/Pathetic. It happened at home. Not just any home. The nearly impossible to win, as a visitor, at stadium in Baton Rouge.

We can disagree on the specific descriptor. Outside of UGA, LSU won a couple/three decent games.
    We obviously have a different standards for football performance or your SEC (location) bias is clouding your judgement.

Wow. LSU has three wins against teams with a pulse. Two barely eligible bowel teams in Miami, Auburn and does the third even matter?

Did I mention they lost 29-0 to bama at FUCKING HOME?

Agree to disagree.

You could runs this same analysis and *prove* that basically any team outside the top 6 is "TOTALLY woeful".

Bama would boat race any team in the Pac by more than 29.

LSU's resume is a hell of a lot better than any team in the Pac outside UW.

LSU isn't great. Nor are they close to totally woeful. They are a very far above average power 5 team.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    EwaDawg said:

UGA lost by 3 TDs to a TOTALLY woeful LSU team.

I'd go with Oklahoma for the fourth spot but wouldn't argue against tOSU.

Yes, UCF was just for attention but they actually deserve it A TON more than UGA does.

If you would have used the Ol tried and true click bait title of:

“Oklahoma and Ohio State belong in the playoff over Georgia, But you won’t believe the other team that is worthy of a CFP berth!!!!!!