Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HO. LEE. FUCK.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2018
    Pretty sure that is the 7-11 I had my cab driver stop at last year to grab a sixer after the UCLA game and some potstickers at Joey's. Edit. I see grand opening sign now.. Guess I was just drunk.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    dflea said:

Where's the fucking parking lot? What, are you supposed to just throw down by the Slurpee machine?

A 7-11 with no parking lot. This world is shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUDf3wRJiAM

Kickboxing - sport of the future -doesn't take much room.

Bitches, man.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The best 7 11 to fight at when I was in the university district was 25th and 50th. Lotsa places to run when 5-0 showed up.

I’m guessing none of y’all actually took a punch in college and just sucked off tiny Asian guys while getting Econ degrees.

Bitches.

Listen here newcunt,

I played rugby. We used to work security for all the Frats to make our club dues. I could get liquored up, stomp some frat boy's face into the pavement, and fuck the sorority girl wearing his beta-alpha-epsilon pin all while getting paid and thanked for a job well done. The only down side was pissing razors until I could get to UW med on Monday. The one time I ever had to run from the cops was for Zulu'ing down the ave after my first try. This is while you were probably slap "fighting" other 100lb kids from Earl's over some 20yr old porker who already went home with her sober sitter to mash on her own bean with a greasy vibrator.

With love and aids,
    An Econ Grad.

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

A prime location for stoned teenagers to buy shiny things. And argument settling Indian leg wrestling

Warned.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about just in an alley with a bag of sourdough jacks.

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

The best 7 11 to fight at when I was in the university district was 25th and 50th. Lotsa places to run when 5-0 showed up.

I’m guessing none of y’all actually took a punch in college and just sucked off tiny Asian guys while getting Econ degrees.

Bitches.

Listen here newcunt,

I played rugby. We used to work security for all the Frats to make our club dues. I could get liquored up, stomp some frat boy's face into the pavement, and fuck the sorority girl wearing his beta-alpha-epsilon pin all while getting paid and thanked for a job well done. The only down side was pissing razors until I could get to UW med on Monday. The one time I ever had to run from the cops was for Zulu'ing down the ave after my first try. This is while you were probably slap "fighting" other 100lb kids from Earl's over some 20yr old porker who already went home with her sober sitter to mash on her own bean with a greasy vibrator.

With love and aids,
    An Econ Grad.
    TBE
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I know you’re being sarkastic, but our 7-11 is off Aurora. HTH

That didn't help.

At all.

• Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 487
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club

Bitches.

Listen here newcunt,

Sorry for late reply. Was blackout drunk for a number of hours. Till bout now. Courvosier has been known to change a man.

#1- you never denied sucking tiny Asian dick. I assume that part is real.

#2 - when the po po show up you run. Now don’t get me wrong, I enjoy rugby and their thick thighed gentlemen as much as anyone. But I ain’t met a rugby player yet who can take down 3 cops at once. At 25th and 50th, you had the Gilman trail either way and 2 blocks to Ravenna park. Plus several thousand Russians who would never talk to the police. Ideal place to fight.

#3 Like I said. Rugby is a fine sport. Just don’t go thinking fine sport means actually tough. Come on out to the ‘Lou. Shit gets real down here, real fast.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Shouldn't the thread title be spelled Ho Lee Phuc?
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 487
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club

Shouldn't the thread title be spelled Ho Lee Phuc?

That’s the guy dog boot rugby boy blew. I hear his cum tasted just like fish sauce. Legend in the Econ department.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

A prime location for stoned teenagers to buy shiny things. And argument settling Indian leg wrestling

Warned.

glad they didn't have gifs like this in my drug days...