Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Best (I.e., only good) thing the offense did.

13»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Congrats on the victory. And thanks for reinforcing that the PAC 12 is probably the 3rd best Group of 5 conference to the rest of the country. I honestly stopped watching midway through the 3rd quarter which was a quarter and a half longer than the rest of the country made it. I was shocked to see that a TD was scored but then of course found out it was on a fluke pick six. Fitting.

UW scored infinite times as many offensive TDs against WSU than they did against Utah tonight.
    I’ll take things dudes who haven’t gotten laid since the charity one by the girl who felt sorry for you in college for $400 Alex.
    Yikes, that was forced. You’re embarrassing yourself.
    Agreed. Not my best work.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    salemcoog said:

Celebrate tonight Boys and then let the slow burn of the impending butt raping at the hands of Urbs sear into your cortexes in the morning.

At least we celebrated tonight unlike the fucking coog and your retarded empty 10 win alamo bowl loss season.

salemcoog said:

Celebrate tonight Boys and then let the slow burn of the impending butt raping at the hands of Urbs sear into your cortexes in the morning.

At least we celebrated tonight unlike the fucking coog and your retarded empty 10 win alamo bowl loss season.
    It’s like 6pm the next day. You’re Still goin???

Admirable.
    chuck said:

Take your butthurt for a walk on the beach salemcuog. WSU didn't belong in the field with this shitty UW team. You know it and so do the 100k others who peeked in on the apple cup to confirm what everyone already knew. I can see how this is bothersome in light of what we saw last night, but stomping your feet here won't help.

Welp. There were 4 million viewers and they didn’t tune in to watch a comported Jake Browning & Co. It was all about the stash baby. You won. Stash lost.

And you’re correct. I need to learn that I If I’m just hear to stomp my feet, I won’t last long.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

chuck said:

Take your butthurt for a walk on the beach salemcuog. WSU didn't belong in the field with this shitty UW team. You know it and so do the 100k others who peeked in on the apple cup to confirm what everyone already knew. I can see how this is bothersome in light of what we saw last night, but stomping your feet here won't help.

Welp. There were 4 million viewers and they didn’t tune in to watch a comported Jake Browning & Co. It was all about the stash baby. You won. Stash lost.

And you’re correct. I need to learn that I If I’m just hear to stomp my feet, I won’t last long.
    I'm only worked about your emotional health. I think you're valued enough as a community member to survive a little tantrum.

salemcoog said:

chuck said:

NOGAF about the stache.

Sounds like my Hail Mary of Causation fell harmlessly to the turf.