Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Best (I.e., only good) thing the offense did.

Comments

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    salemcoog said:

Celebrate tonight Boys and then let the slow burn of the impending butt raping at the hands of Urbs sear into your cortexes in the morning.

You’re such a sour grapes whiney bitch. Just take your ball and go home.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    The only people really being bitchy about the game are all Cuogs - here and on the twatters. We must have butt hurt them badly last week
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Going to enjoy the narrative next year about the great development of our WR Corps when they finally get a QB that can get them the ball.

You mean like the wait until we get a real play caller narrative of 2017.

In general the rule of football is that when a team dominates TOP in the first half and only scores three points they pay for it when TOP swings in the second half

That did not happen. Never seen so many long drives amount to nothing but I will take it every time

Bitter cuog tears in the thread only make it sweeter

When you fight the retarded kid that has one move, generally the general rules of the fight are out the window. But Congrats on helping the portion of the nation that didn’t yet realize that the PAC 12 is horrible, see the light.

salemcoog said:

Celebrate tonight Boys and then let the slow burn of the impending butt raping at the hands of Urbs sear into your cortexes in the morning.

It's all you have to look forward to. Enjoy your non-NY6 bowl game.
    Nobody shits their pants in a NY6 like #mydawgs. It’s almost as if they don’t belong in the game.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    salemcoog said:

Going to enjoy the narrative next year about the great development of our WR Corps when they finally get a QB that can get them the ball.

You mean like the wait until we get a real play caller narrative of 2017.
    I honestly do not think it will take much of an improvement after watching last night.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Nobody shits their pants in a NY6 like #mydawgs. It’s almost as if they don’t belong in the game.
    WAAA....I don’t have a decent websit to visit for my team, so I’m just going to stand on the sidelines here and cry.

WAAA

salemcoog said:

In general the rule of football is that when a team dominates TOP in the first half and only scores three points they pay for it when TOP swings in the second half

That did not happen. Never seen so many long drives amount to nothing but I will take it every time

Bitter cuog tears in the thread only make it sweeter

When you fight the retarded kid that has one move, generally the general rules of the fight are out the window. But Congrats on helping the portion of the nation that didn’t yet realize that the PAC 12 is horrible, see the light.
    You realize you are describing every Apple Cup for the last five years, right?
    I do. Butt Thanks for the Gay take on it. Kinda balances things out a bit.

salemcoog said:

Congrats on the victory. And thanks for reinforcing that the PAC 12 is probably the 3rd best Group of 5 conference to the rest of the country. I honestly stopped watching midway through the 3rd quarter which was a quarter and a half longer than the rest of the country made it. I was shocked to see that a TD was scored but then of course found out it was on a fluke pick six. Fitting.

UW scored infinite times as many offensive TDs against WSU than they did against Utah tonight.
    I’ll take things dudes who haven’t gotten laid since the charity one by the girl who felt sorry for you in college for $400 Alex.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

I told you that Jim Moore wasn't the cuntiest Coog.

DJ says Jim is a good guy
    Passion said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

WAAA....I don’t have a decent websit to visit for my team, so I’m just going to stand on the sidelines here and cry.

WAAA
    The quote feature is hard.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    salemcoog said:

Easy. The light at the end of our Browning nightmare tunnel is in sight, OSU plunger or not. But what are you going to cling to once your legendary Alamo Bowl QB is gone?