Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky traffic numbers down slightly this month

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,424 Founders Club

I think I know why this is.

The Tug sucked a lot of poasters over for political division talk, and then it got old because people like me finally realized that 90% of their interactions were with one of two retards.

After that realization, said poasters needed to take a vacation in Hawaii, Big Island. While we were there with our families getting perspective, we unplugged from technology as per our preference.

Has @SFGbob ever posted anywhere but the tug?
    Not that I have seen. He may not even know that this is a football bored.
    I laffed
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Without pup subscribers down
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

The Tug sucked a lot of poasters over for political division talk, and then it got old because people like me finally realized that 90% of their interactions were with one of two retards.

After that realization, said poasters needed to take a vacation in Hawaii, Big Island. While we were there with our families getting perspective, we unplugged from technology as per our preference.

Rayce needs to fuck his own face for recruiting that tool over here.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club

You're here

Tool
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter

Funny and somewhat true. The mid terms happened and I know I need a break before the 2020 campaign starts tomorrow

Also it was once thought that winning would kill this bored. It didn't but losing after getting a taste of winning could kill it.

People forget that the original rag tag band of malcontents was small. We have a lot of Dawgman over here now whether they admit it or not @puppylove_sugarsteel
    It would never work, but I'd like to see a "come clean" thread, where each of us fesses up to our handle over at dawgman.

I've been creepycoug forever, and my cousin, who happens to love crepes, showed up for a while and confused people. I had short stints posing as a retarded fan of other programs that rub me the wrong way, like Cal, but my attention span never lasted. @dflea busted me on one, but I can't remember the name. I think it was BerkeleyBob or some such shit.

I remember some of the names, but it's getting foggy now. krisvashon and Oregondawg are two particularly stupid people I remember. iDawg was not a fan of creepy, but he was a good poaster. There was some frat kid who actually used his frat's greek letters in his name, and he was every bit the frat boy ("why are you so obsessed with me?" "I can't help it that you're a loser and I'm better at life than you bro'").

And of course, your favorite and mine, the Tailgater, who made me ashamed of my sodbuster roots.
    Internet archive is your fren: https://web.archive.org/web/20081219044243/http://mbd.scout.com:80/mb.aspx?S=147&F=1361
    great link - expanded the User on line and it worked - some guy named DerekAJohnson was listed - @Stalin correct?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

not enough CWU football coverage

That should change now that the new Ellensburg/Apple Cup stadium plan has been leaked publically
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Funny and somewhat true. The mid terms happened and I know I need a break before the 2020 campaign starts tomorrow

Also it was once thought that winning would kill this bored. It didn't but losing after getting a taste of winning could kill it.

People forget that the original rag tag band of malcontents was small. We have a lot of Dawgman over here now whether they admit it or not @puppylove_sugarsteel
    It would never work, but I'd like to see a "come clean" thread, where each of us fesses up to our handle over at dawgman.

I've been creepycoug forever, and my cousin, who happens to love crepes, showed up for a while and confused people. I had short stints posing as a retarded fan of other programs that rub me the wrong way, like Cal, but my attention span never lasted. @dflea busted me on one, but I can't remember the name. I think it was BerkeleyBob or some such shit.

I remember some of the names, but it's getting foggy now. krisvashon and Oregondawg are two particularly stupid people I remember. iDawg was not a fan of creepy, but he was a good poaster. There was some frat kid who actually used his frat's greek letters in his name, and he was every bit the frat boy ("why are you so obsessed with me?" "I can't help it that you're a loser and I'm better at life than you bro'").

And of course, your favorite and mine, the Tailgater, who made me ashamed of my sodbuster roots.
    My handle at Dawgman was “Mike Damone”. Should we start that thread?
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

I thought it was **********
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,982
    Too much filth not enough @TierbsHsotBoobs

You're here

Tool
    I said FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!!!!!1!1!11111!!!
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

You're here

Tool
    Whoa
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    Benny has been struggling for awhile now...
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Taste?

I think it's time for the D word
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976

I know.

No.
    haie said:

Benny has been struggling for awhile now...

Just trying to get my meds dialed in.

You try living through 5 shit seasons in a row, it's hard.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

You're here

Tool
    That escalated quickly.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    On Ide's Eve, what's December looking like?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited December 2018
    I take this as an increase, as previous numbers were artificial anyway. You know damn well Sven propped those monthly numbers up by about 200,000-250,000 views.