Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky traffic numbers down slightly this month

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

Thought about merging with RealDawg? Should expand your posting userbase by about **checks notes**......4.

I've actually had lots of people email me asking how they can become a member of RealDawg. I'm not able to do that; they're going to have to contact someone at RealDawg to make that happen.
    Is this where the RealDawgers sit?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,429 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

But I had a hunch we would top 2 million page views in a month in 2018, and that isn't going to happen, it seems.

Start expanding the boards to other PAC-12 teams. To drive more traffic
    you're a funny guy
    half serious queery, how about a mass commutation of ALL those on the ban list a week before the rose bowl game? A new chance for the new year.
    The outlook does not look good.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,029 Founders Club

But I had a hunch we would top 2 million page views in a month in 2018, and that isn't going to happen, it seems.

Yore* in luck. Hondo Fucking Stupid is working overtime to fulfill his spam quota.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Houhusky said:

you're a funny guy
    half serious queery, how about a mass commutation of ALL those on the ban list a week before the rose bowl game? A new chance for the new year.
    The outlook does not look good.

Do it... you know you want to
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Swaye said:

animate said:

you're a funny guy
    I think he's being serious.

Plus, you can add a "fuck Larry Scott and pac 12 refs" bored.
    I thought he was mocking the failure (at least so far) of the Duck Refuge. It hasn't done as well as I thought. But I might give it more time to get its own posters in there.

I LOL'd at your comment. Maybe we need a Fuck Larry Scott page.
    Well obk leaving and Mooster fagging out after his fun times ban has killed half the potential posts in there.

edit: Totally forgot about AZDuck. Man, Duck's have had a rough go lately. Team sucks. S&C Coach is clearly queer. Croot's are abandoning them, and they are all flaming out here. Life is RUFF as a Duck.
    Wait til next year tho

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976

not enough CWU football coverage

Well played sir. Well played.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

I think I know why this is.

The Tug sucked a lot of poasters over for political division talk, and then it got old because people like me finally realized that 90% of their interactions were with one of two retards.

After that realization, said poasters needed to take a vacation in Hawaii, Big Island. While we were there with our families getting perspective, we unplugged from technology as per our preference.

Has @SFGbob ever posted anywhere but the tug?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

animate said:

you're a funny guy
    I think he's being serious.

Plus, you can add a "fuck Larry Scott and pac 12 refs" bored.
    I thought he was mocking the failure (at least so far) of the Duck Refuge. It hasn't done as well as I thought. But I might give it more time to get its own posters in there.

I LOL'd at your comment. Maybe we need a Fuck Larry Scott page.
    Idk what you talking about the subscriptions at duck refuge are at all time high, thanks for reading

The Tug sucked a lot of poasters over for political division talk, and then it got old because people like me finally realized that 90% of their interactions were with one of two retards.

After that realization, said poasters needed to take a vacation in Hawaii, Big Island. While we were there with our families getting perspective, we unplugged from technology as per our preference.

Funny and somewhat true. The mid terms happened and I know I need a break before the 2020 campaign starts tomorrow

Also it was once thought that winning would kill this bored. It didn't but losing after getting a taste of winning could kill it.

People forget that the original rag tag band of malcontents was small. We have a lot of Dawgman over here now whether they admit it or not @puppylove_sugarsteel
    It would never work, but I'd like to see a "come clean" thread, where each of us fesses up to our handle over at dawgman.

I've been creepycoug forever, and my cousin, who happens to love crepes, showed up for a while and confused people. I had short stints posing as a retarded fan of other programs that rub me the wrong way, like Cal, but my attention span never lasted. @dflea busted me on one, but I can't remember the name. I think it was BerkeleyBob or some such shit.

I remember some of the names, but it's getting foggy now. krisvashon and Oregondawg are two particularly stupid people I remember. iDawg was not a fan of creepy, but he was a good poaster. There was some frat kid who actually used his frat's greek letters in his name, and he was every bit the frat boy ("why are you so obsessed with me?" "I can't help it that you're a loser and I'm better at life than you bro'").

And of course, your favorite and mine, the Tailgater, who made me ashamed of my sodbuster roots.

Has @SFGbob ever posted anywhere but the tug?
    Not that I have seen. He may not even know that this is a football bored.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

Funny and somewhat true. The mid terms happened and I know I need a break before the 2020 campaign starts tomorrow

Also it was once thought that winning would kill this bored. It didn't but losing after getting a taste of winning could kill it.

People forget that the original rag tag band of malcontents was small. We have a lot of Dawgman over here now whether they admit it or not @puppylove_sugarsteel
    It would never work, but I'd like to see a "come clean" thread, where each of us fesses up to our handle over at dawgman.

I've been creepycoug forever, and my cousin, who happens to love crepes, showed up for a while and confused people. I had short stints posing as a retarded fan of other programs that rub me the wrong way, like Cal, but my attention span never lasted. @dflea busted me on one, but I can't remember the name. I think it was BerkeleyBob or some such shit.

I remember some of the names, but it's getting foggy now. krisvashon and Oregondawg are two particularly stupid people I remember. iDawg was not a fan of creepy, but he was a good poaster. There was some frat kid who actually used his frat's greek letters in his name, and he was every bit the frat boy ("why are you so obsessed with me?" "I can't help it that you're a loser and I'm better at life than you bro'").

And of course, your favorite and mine, the Tailgater, who made me ashamed of my sodbuster roots.
    Internet archive is your fren: https://web.archive.org/web/20081219044243/http://mbd.scout.com:80/mb.aspx?S=147&F=1361

Internet archive is your fren: https://web.archive.org/web/20081219044243/http://mbd.scout.com:80/mb.aspx?S=147&F=1361
    Harv, Monalisa, eric, millcreek ... thanks for the trip down memory lane.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Where the hell is my dividend?
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    edited November 2018

With the assumption that we'll get 50,000 page views today and again tomorrow, we will finish the month with 1.52 million page views for November 2018. We had 1.2 million page views for November 2017, so that's an increase. But it's a decrease when compared to September and October of this year, which were 1.8 million and 1.9 million.

Just a FYI for our loyal readers

Are we talking total page views? Or total distinct by IP? Or even total distinct by user login?

If it helps I can create a few more alt accounts, and browse a bit through those using my onion browser which routes the traffic through other IP addresses.

But if you're just measuring total page hits than it doesn't matter so I won't bother.