Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Manafort going away long time

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Trump trolling Mueller again on a Manafort pardon

He'd do it if he wasn't such a huge pussy.
    Trump would pardon Manafort thus admitting to criminal offenses, and forcing his campaign manager to give up his 5th amendment rights? Ok, if you say so.
    Well, gee, Race - it isn't like full retard is outside his wheelhouse.

Mueller is smarter than Trump. He's been ahead of Trump the whole time, and frankly, he's way out in front of you or me, too.

You can be like Dud61 and pretend you know what Mueller has if you want. Mueller is building a case like he'd build a house, and you dopes are thinking it's ready to move into once the framing is done and the roof is on.

Mueller is going to drive every fucking nail he needs to to build the house, and you and I aren't going to do the occupancy inspection until the work is fucking done.

You called for the GOP to hold the house and for the Coogers to win the AC. Being wrong is becoming a thing for you. Now is the time to nip it in the bud, and figure it out. Trump is done. Mueller has that fuckhead dead to rights. You're going to watch it happen just like you watched the Dawgs take down the overconfident Coogs. You, Dud61 and Trump are overconfident. Mueller is going to shit on all of you like Gaskin shit on the Coogs.

Call it a hunch. I could be wrong, But I'm usually not.

Disagree.

Grasping. Straws.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Trump would pardon Manafort thus admitting to criminal offenses, and forcing his campaign manager to give up his 5th amendment rights? Ok, if you say so.

Mueller is smarter than Trump. He's been ahead of Trump the whole time, and frankly, he's way out in front of you or me, too.

You can be like Dud61 and pretend you know what Mueller has if you want. Mueller is building a case like he'd build a house, and you dopes are thinking it's ready to move into once the framing is done and the roof is on.

Mueller is going to drive every fucking nail he needs to to build the house, and you and I aren't going to do the occupancy inspection until the work is fucking done.

You called for the GOP to hold the house and for the Coogers to win the AC. Being wrong is becoming a thing for you. Now is the time to nip it in the bud, and figure it out. Trump is done. Mueller has that fuckhead dead to rights. You're going to watch it happen just like you watched the Dawgs take down the overconfident Coogs. You, Dud61 and Trump are overconfident. Mueller is going to shit on all of you like Gaskin shit on the Coogs.

This is sad stuff. Maybe check the meter and stick to fishing
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

You already did. So did Damone. He WTF'd the other one because he knows I'm right that you're wrong and wishes he could have a good relationship with you like I do.

That is kinda funny about the Cirro quote. I told you I was pretty fucked up. Still, I'm right. Mueller is going to fuck Trump real bad.

I think politicians are going to politic and Republicans will fight for Trump. And Democrats are too big of Pussies to do anything about it. And whatever it is will be out of the news cycle in 2020. I say Trump will look like a bafoon as usual and Republicans will still vote for him.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Disagree.

Grasping. Straws.

You think vaccines cause autism, so yeah.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

This is sad stuff. Maybe check the meter and stick to fishing
    I do. On Saturday I'll be out killing fish while you pilgrims argue with Hondo and Mueller continues building his case against against Fatso. What's sad is that in the time it took me to type out that crap, I could have had another cocktail. So yeah, I should probably fuck off.

• Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Disagree.

Grasping. Straws.

I don't think the evidence is clear - either way.

Anymore sacred cows you want to tackle?

Send @IrishDawg22 a PM.

• Options
    pawz said:

dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Disagree.

Grasping. Straws.

Send @IrishDawg22 a PM.

You could at least own your fucktardedness.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Disagree.

Grasping. Straws.

Send @IrishDawg22 a PM.

You could at least own your fucktardedness.
    Pay up or fuck off. Preferably die.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

We are two years in and Mueller is resigned to trying to catch people in a process lie. If Fleabag thinks that is the foundation of a case, good luck with that. Russiagate died this week and you don't recognize it yet.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

We are two years in and Mueller is resigned to trying to catch people in a process lie. If Fleabag thinks that is the foundation of a case, good luck with that. Russiagate died this week and you don't recognize it yet.
    So two and a half more years will equal the Benghazi investigation.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Your fear is evident as the fried chicken droppings on obese trump’s face.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure it did.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

#littledicktears

#littlepussypost
    For a 135lb pissant your bark is vicious.

Yeah, he is a real internet bad ass.
    Yeah, so are you pencil dick.

Lives are being effected!!!!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure it did.
    Link to "Russia collusion" charges? Oh yeah I don't know of a crime titled "collusion".
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure it did.
    Link to "Russia collusion" charges? Oh yeah I don't know of a crime titled "collusion".
    Let’s start with what you do know bobsled. Shorter list.
  • Options

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure it did.
    Post a link smart ass.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure it did.
    I know your claims about being a libertarian are bullshit.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure it did.
    Hey faggot - I didn't say Russian Collusion, you did.

Try again when you aren't retarded.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'd like to hear more about Trump and russia
  • Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Dude61 said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

lol

Sure it did.
    Hey faggot - I didn't say Russian Collusion, you did.

Try again when you aren't retarded.

Oh and here I thought that's what this investigation is all about? Russian collusion. That's why it was started by Hillary Clinton get up to speed!