Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In another thread Cheers said I can talk about the amazon forest on this board...

But I'd rather start another thread on how shitty Doogman is! Sorry Tailgater, fixated or not, our hatred for Fatters, Kimmy and Ecklund knows no bounds. For years they abused their position as one of the lead websites for Husky info. Only to turn on people who helped build DM.c, subscribers who PAID them and then ban anyone if they dared question anything. Now, they are working an obvious agenda to try and put social media pressure on CP for the type of 'access' they had with that clusterfuck Sark.

Personally, I enjoy it every time I read about how fucktarded they are being over at Doogman. A friend of mine said it best, "If you threw two dice- One for the different continents and the other with random natural disasters like earthquakes, volcano eruptions, tsunami, etc. to predict the next world disaster... You'd probably be correct more often than those assholes!"

Comments