Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In another thread Cheers said I can talk about the amazon forest on this board...

2»

Comments

• Options
    first time in history they may hold the pentathlon every day.
  • Options
    Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    PurpleJ said:

Can we talk hockey in here? Blackhawks look awfully tough. I like them to repeat. Who is excited for the Olympics? I think USA has a shot at gold. Hopefully they can steer clear of terrorist attacks.

I like the chances for the Somali Curling squadron this year. They look tough. And the Afghan Biathlon team has had a lot of practice the last decade. I see a medal or two Allah willing (PBUH)

• Options
    PurpleJ said:

Can we talk hockey in here? Blackhawks look awfully tough. I like them to repeat. Who is excited for the Olympics? I think USA has a shot at gold. Hopefully they can steer clear of terrorist attacks.

How are my Habs looking ?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

How are my Habs looking ?
    Like choke artists, as usual. The ghost of Patrick Roy still haunts them.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I like the chances for the Somali Curling squadron this year. They look tough. And the Afghan Biathlon team has had a lot of practice the last decade. I see a medal or two Allah willing (PBUH)

If only there was a sport for suicidal maniacs. Oh wait....luge.