Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

There's No Denying the Weather Helped UW Beat Washington State by Chris Fetters

13»

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Fat people are worthless.

Sure, now. But come the apocalypse we can make candles out of them.
    Plus you can carve them open and crawl inside for warmth.
    @Swaye - true?
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018
    There's no denying the weather helped Chris Fetters justify that third pizza plate of nachos and nacho cheese sauce

*I should find out if my lame attempt at humor has already been executed before I poast but while I'm here I'll tinker the food
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,172
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

Hopefully the coogs will shut the fuck up about snow. They have that fucking stupid “coldest stadium in the pac 12” sign. They flap their yaps about snow and 1992 and cheer when it’s starts snowing. They have spent 25 years thinking cold and and snow is a home field advantage. Until it’s not. Now they cry like cunts they are.

Coldest stadium in the pac 12 north

Because saying the unnecessary extra level of granularity makes it sound better? Or is utah colder so it is a bizarrely specific claim to be proud of?

I had a house about 3 miles south of the Yoot's stadium for a few years. I gets way colder than Pullman and way more snow than Pullman or Boulder. @89ute will back me up here.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If only Faulk had been starting and not injured...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

Hopefully the coogs will shut the fuck up about snow. They have that fucking stupid “coldest stadium in the pac 12” sign. They flap their yaps about snow and 1992 and cheer when it’s starts snowing. They have spent 25 years thinking cold and and snow is a home field advantage. Until it’s not. Now they cry like cunts they are.

Because saying the unnecessary extra level of granularity makes it sound better? Or is utah colder so it is a bizarrely specific claim to be proud of?

I like how it’s a shitty sign that probably cost 100$ to make. Super small too, god love the coug. That sign could bankrupt them.
    They had to lay off their video guy to make that sign.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,418
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Baphomet said:

Anybody using the weather as an excuse is a big pussy

I know my opinion is the minority, but amidst my joy I felt a little bad for the guy.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Mad_Son said:

Good point. Is Colorado colder? It’s hilarious. Like every 3rd tavern I see has a sign that says the coldest beer in town.

Regardless, when you boast about being the coldest stadium, maybe not let your pussy bleed about a loss in snow.
    I know you're being sarcastic but the sign says coldest stadium in the Pac12 North and Colorado is in the South.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,006

Baphomet said:

Anybody using the weather as an excuse is a big pussy

I know my opinion is the minority, but amidst my joy I felt a little bad for the guy.
    I felt bad for him also. But in the same way that I'd feel bad for a special Olympian who ridiculously thought he could win a race against Usain Bolt.

It quite comparable. Dude got his 15 minutes of fame when its quite likely he never deserved a second of it.