Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Jim Moore should buttfuck Mike Salk until he bleeds profusely.

I love the imagery you promote.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club

Jim Moore should buttfuck Mike Salk until he bleeds profusely.

I love the imagery you promote.
    All credit goes to the great Pumpeii.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    The Dawgs were simply more physical. That truth plays in both cold and warm weather. That said, physical in snow and rain is going to be more pronounced vs. a speed team.

Who knows what happens on a neutral weather fast track? The way the OLine was opening holes for MMFG, he may have had double the yards with good footing. Cuog may have been able to go downfield a few more times. But the 3 man rush was collapsing Cuog OL more times than not.

I think it would have been more like a 42-34 kind of game. Still not enough though.

• ToiletBowl1983ToiletBowl1983 Member Posts: 81
    Maybe next time they can move the game to the Kibbie Dome.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    FTG big time. He goes on to claim he isn't blaming the weather.

Stick to winter meetings bullshit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter

The first time I ever went Pullman was for an intercollegiate athletic (lol) competition. It snowed 5" the night prior and the Snake River was frothing. We won by a Cuntry mile. Snow is Husky weather. The Snow Bowl was an outlier.

That wasn't the Snake River frothing. That was the Bellevue coeds with daddy issues soaking their panties at fresh meat.

• DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited November 2018
    Salk is a clown. We rushed three and got him off his spot in a snow storm for fuck sake.
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369
    i think its true. washington has more "OKGs" so snow helps them
    think of teams like whitesconsin for proof
    bigger/stronger wins in shit weather
    faster wins in domes
    in between its complicated
    sec teams just break the whole strategic battle and get people that are both faster and stronger but those humans are unfair and should really maybe just be banned from football again like they were in the good old days
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    digits said:

They've been waiting for another Snow Bowl for 26 years, they said snow is Cuog weather. Weather forecast calls for snow, Cuog fans on social declare game was Cuog lock... when snow starts falling heavily from sky during game, it's 'destiny' (Hi Mike Price!), it's the Cuogs' year. They lose and blame it on THE SNOW. Now if THAT doesn't accurately depict the psyche of the Cuog fan, nothing does.

This