Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The standards of success for Husky Football 2013

Comments

• Options
    BertWinthropBertWinthrop Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Gettin' real sick of the mediocre bullshit around Montlake. If Sark can't find a way to win on the road, he needs his ass out the door after this upcoming failed season. Makes me want to get on a big drunk and throw pointed objects at breakable shit!

Now would be an acceptable time for you to walk away from this website and find a cup o' tea that suits you. 'Cause this ain't it.

HTH
    Thanks for the advice Harvey, but I think I'll just print out your reply and wipe my ass with it instead.

• Options
    HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary

Gettin' real sick of the mediocre bullshit around Montlake. If Sark can't find a way to win on the road, he needs his ass out the door after this upcoming failed season. Makes me want to get on a big drunk and throw pointed objects at breakable shit!

Now would be an acceptable time for you to walk away from this website and find a cup o' tea that suits you. 'Cause this ain't it.

HTH
    Thanks for the advice Harvey, but I think I'll just print out your reply and wipe my ass with it instead.

You don't have to act like such a dick about it. Just LEAVE! Why turn this into something personal?
  • Options

HTH

You don't have to act like such a dick about it. Just LEAVE! Why turn this into something personal?
    Don't get all bent out of shape there Harvey. I'd had to see you blow a gasket. If you don't like what I write then either don't read it, or go buy yourself some thicker skin. I didn't ask for your opinion about my involvement with this bored, so don't be surprised when I give you mine back. For a second I thought I was reading a Dawgman thread.
  • Options

HTH

Don't get all bent out of shape there Harvey. I'd had to see you blow a gasket. If you don't like what I write then either don't read it, or go buy yourself some thicker skin. I didn't ask for your opinion about my involvement with this bored, so don't be surprised when I give you mine back. For a second I thought I was reading a Dawgman thread.
    Again, you get all personal. This board isn't here for you to trash on people who are just trying to help you.

I'm merely trying to keep us from having to continue to watch the Downsy fat-chick get asked to the prom by the popular kid only to find out it was a prank. How's that dress fitting?
  • Options

HTH

Again, you get all personal. This board isn't here for you to trash on people who are just trying to help you.

I'm merely trying to keep us from having to continue to watch the Downsy fat-chick get asked to the prom by the popular kid only to find out it was a prank. How's that dress fitting?
    If that's your idea of help, then I don't want or need it, but thanks for the offer.
  • Options

HTH

If that's your idea of help, then I don't want or need it, but thanks for the offer.
    Fine.

Instead of being so selfish, how about you GTFO and save us all the cringes? It's only getting worse.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

HTH

Fine.

Instead of being so selfish, how about you GTFO and save us all the cringes? It's only getting worse.
    Disagree.

I always love to watch Doogs fail.

You should too.
  • Options

HTH

Fine.

Disagree.

You should too.
    Oh, I do.

If it pleases the Court, I've been asked by Higher-Up's to scrub this fag out of here. He's pushing back.
  • Options

HTH

Fine.

Disagree.

You should too.
    Oh, I do.

If it pleases the Court, I've been asked by Higher-Up's to scrub this fag out of here. He's pushing back.
    [citation needed]
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HTH

Fine.

Disagree.

You should too.
    Oh, I do.

Ummmm, no. You haven't. At all.
  • Options

HTH

Fine.

Disagree.

You should too.
    Oh, I do.

You don't even know the higher-ups, so fuck off.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

HTH

Fine.

Disagree.

You should too.
    Oh, I do.

You don't even know the higher-ups, so fuck off.
    Staff? True?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,289
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    This bored needs a #FreshBowl
  • Options

HTH

Fine.

You seem like the sort of dude who always wants it to get worse. Isnt' that the way trolling works? If I leave then you'll be minus fodder for your activities. You still have a long way to go for Troll of the Year. Keep trying though, it's pretty entertaining, and with a little luck, you just might get there.
  • Options

HTH

Fine.

You seem like the sort of dude who always wants it to get worse. Isnt' that the way trolling works? If I leave then you'll be minus fodder for your activities. You still have a long way to go for Troll of the Year. Keep trying though, it's pretty entertaining, and with a little luck, you just might get there.
    Holy crapoli! Bert seems to lack a lot of real Internet experience.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Harv being Harv.

Same as it ever was.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,556
    Founders Club

HTH

Fine.

Disagree.

You should too.
    Oh, I do.

You are a self-appointed gatekeeper and crossing guard.
  • Options

HTH

Fine.

You seem out of your league.
  • Options

HTH

Fine.

You seem out of your league.
    I don't bother with worrying about leagues, standings, rankings, etc. Feel free to concern yourself with it though.