Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rick, Sark and Pete

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,973 Founders Club
13-1 vs the Cuog

Fuck you Sark you degenerate piece of shit!!

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,724 Founders Club
    You conveniently left out HWSNBN & Gibly.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam

13-1 vs the Cuog

Yeah Sark is a character but he did get us to 9-4 respectability and allowed Pete to get hired here
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

13-1 vs the Cuog

Yeah Sark is a character but he did get us to 9-4 respectability and allowed Pete to get hired here
    Sark only won 8 games in his best year.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Sark turned it around
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,973 Founders Club

13-1 vs the Cuog

Agree. Sark greater than Ty.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

13-1 vs the Cuog

Are you fucking kidding me?

We got LUCKED out by Pete coming here. We were a program destined to mediocrity and for some reason some fag named Pat Haden sacrificed himself for Washington Husky Football.

If this is a whoosh then good job.
    PGOS also loves Leech, so...
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam

13-1 vs the Cuog

We got LUCKED out by Pete coming here. We were a program destined to mediocrity and for some reason some fag named Pat Haden sacrificed himself for Washington Husky Football.

I don't really hate Sark all that much. Would Pete have taken our offer coming off 0-12? Who knows, but Sark made us mediocre which was a far cry from Ty. It wasn't a total rebuild, and so far Pete's best year had heavy contributors from the Sark era.

Sark wasn't the right fit long term. He also wasn't shitty. We SUCKED in the 2000s and just getting to bowl games was a breath of fresh air. Obviously there was a low ceiling with Sark as well....

13-1 vs the Cuog

PGOS also loves Leech, so...
    A lot of mouth breathers on here that can't survive in a nuanced argument...water is wet.

There are few coaches in the country who can do what he is doing at WSU and even fewer who would want to. He is the best fit for their quirky program and school and anyone who thinks differently is FS
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

13-1 vs the Cuog

I don't really hate Sark all that much. Would Pete have taken our offer coming off 0-12? Who knows, but Sark made us mediocre which was a far cry from Ty. It wasn't a total rebuild, and so far Pete's best year had heavy contributors from the Sark era.

Sark wasn't the right fit long term. He also wasn't shitty. We SUCKED in the 2000s and just getting to bowl games was a breath of fresh air. Obviously there was a low ceiling with Sark as well....
    Literal Sark > Ty POTD

13-1 vs the Cuog

Literal Sark > Ty POTD
    sure.gif
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

PGOS has a point

There are roughly three kinds of coaches

Complete idiots who win from 0-4 games a year - Gilby, Ty

Guys that get to 7 or 8 consistently - Sark and Rick other than one year of glory

Guys that win the 10 they should and are then judged by how they do in the BIG games - Petersen

Welcome to 21st Century Husky Football

Wasn’t DJ mediocre for a period?

13-1 vs the Cuog

PGOS should be death penaltied for this.

Im right as always, so fuck off
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

13-1 vs the Cuog

Sven was right.

FILTH.

Seriously dark shit. You have me wondering if I can even post here anymore.

Dawgman 2.0.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

13-1 vs the Cuog

Sven was right.

FILTH.

Seriously dark shit. You have me wondering if I can even post here anymore.

Dawgman 2.0.

• 13-1 vs the Cuog

Everyone of us here could have done what Sark did. Any warm body not named Willingham could win 7 games with that talent.
    Exactly! Nobody gets this. Tons of coaches out there can come to UW, recruit decently, and win7-8 games a year. There was nothing special about Sark that helped us. Any young energetic coach can come here and win 7 games a year.