Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's on: "1776 will commence again if you come for our firearms."

Comments

• Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018
    Real men only need a recurve bow.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Almost 6 years now, anyone still have their guns?

Abortion is still legal, I guess that means no one wants to ban it.

Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do.
    Exactly. Republicans are too big of Pussies to go through with their campaign promises to end abortion and defund planned Parenthood.
    Exactly, Hondo is a dipshit who thinks that Congress or a President can outlaw abortion.
    Dumbest comment ever. Not to mention you ignore the defunding of planned Parenthood. Or the lack thereof. Why didn't they at least get that done the last 2 years?
    But but but planned parent hood!
  • Options
    uzi said:

Real men only need a recurve bow.

An "assault weapon" when it was invented.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Hey Hondo, why hasn’t the left passed single payer healthcare?

Movinggoalposts.gif

I will address this comment mostly cause it's completely fucktarded. First, very few Democrats campaign on single payer. Second, Democrats haven't controlled Congress since 2010 and too many people in Congress were/are bought off by insurance companies. Third, pretty much every Republican campaigns on the war on abortion and planned Parenthood.

But keep throwing out meaningless shit. It's amazing, you were dumb to start here and the last few days, you have opened up your true colors some to show how completely fucktarded you are.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Exactly. Republicans are too big of Pussies to go through with their campaign promises to end abortion and defund planned Parenthood.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Movinggoalposts.gif

I will address this comment mostly cause it's completely fucktarded. First, very few Democrats campaign on single payer. Second, Democrats haven't controlled Congress since 2010 and too many people in Congress were/are bought off by insurance companies. Third, pretty much every Republican campaigns on the war on abortion and planned Parenthood.

But keep throwing out meaningless shit. It's amazing, you were dumb to start here and the last few days, you have opened up your true colors some to show how completely fucktarded you are.
    Liar or moron Hondo?

Every Republican doesn’t campaign on abortion, in fact in the recent election I’ll bet that abortion was never mentioned during most of the campaigns
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Movinggoalposts.gif

Lighting yourself on fire is a win for the human race.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Movinggoalposts.gif

Liar or moron Hondo?

Every Republican doesn’t campaign on abortion, in fact in the recent election I’ll bet that abortion was never mentioned during most of the campaigns
    El oh well. Wut? Dumb? Ignorant? Or a liar? Which are you Bob?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/09/26/abortion-republicans-midterms-base-841999
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I'm someone who actually reads the article I've linked.

Republicans desperate to juice base turnout in a brutal election cycle are weaponizing abortion against incumbent Democratic senators in more than a half-dozen races that could determine control of the chamber.

Wow a half a dozen races. You said that every Republican campaigns on abortion Hondo. Both a liar and dumbfuck.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Exactly, Hondo is a dipshit who thinks that Congress or a President can outlaw abortion.
    Dumbest comment ever. Not to mention you ignore the defunding of planned Parenthood. Or the lack thereof. Why didn't they at least get that done the last 2 years?
    Hondo's 100% right about this.

The GOP pro life stance is largely a big show, at least for a big enough chunk of them that nothing will ever be done about it at the Congressional level.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The GOP pro life stance is largely a big show, at least for a big enough chunk of them that nothing will ever be done about it at the Congressional level.
    Not the point of contention.

All Republicans don’t campaign on banning abortion.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Movinggoalposts.gif

Liar or moron Hondo?

El oh well. Wut? Dumb? Ignorant? Or a liar? Which are you Bob?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/09/26/abortion-republicans-midterms-base-841999
    No one is coming for your baby murdering weapons!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Not the point of contention.

All Republicans don’t campaign on banning abortion.
    Does it make you feel good to lie and change the wording from "pretty much every" to "all"? I used that wording on purpose. And yes, while you didn't see it on a commercial, "pretty much every" Republican who was asked in a town hall or debate about abortion, they said they were pro life.

You are completely fucking ignorant if you don't understand that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    You lied Hondo, “pretty much every” Republican doesn’t campaign on abortion. Keep it up, maybe you can get Coug to tongue your ass.

It’s the least he can do after all the ass tonguing you’ve done for him.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

You lied Hondo, “pretty much every” Republican doesn’t campaign on abortion. Keep it up, maybe you can get Coug to tongue your ass.

I wonder how far pro choice Republicans would make it at the ballot box.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why don’t you ask Lisa Mirkowski and Susan Collins.

Now what were the names of those anti-abortion Rat senators?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why don’t you ask Lisa Mirkowski and Susan Collins.

Now what were the names of those anti-abortion Rat senators?
    This is what I love about you Bob. Google is your friend, at least you know how to use it. Don't you think that 2 out of 200 plus people in Congress is "pretty much every"? You pretty much made my argument for me.

photo A3CB1F13-0F62-489F-9D3D-A8D80791B842_zpskcry9eoy.png