Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we start calling them a mob now?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
edited November 2018 in Tug Tavern
I know that was a touchy subject a few weeks back and CNN was all OUTRAGED over how anyone could call the people who harassed Ted Cruz and Sara Sanders a "mob." Now that we know the same group that harassed Cruz are the same people that went to Tucker Carlson's house last night. Can we call them a mob now? Or is this just what Sanders and Cruz and Carlson signed up for as Don Lemon said?

Comments

• Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fascist mob is the preferred term.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    SFGbob said:

I know that was a touchy subject a few weeks back and CNN was all OUTRAGED over how anyone could call the people who harassed Ted Cruz and Sara Sanders a "mob." Now that we know the same group that harassed Cruz are the same people that went to Tucker Carlson's house last night. Can we call them a mob now? Or is this just what Sanders and Cruz and Carlson signed up for as Don Lemon said?

The good news for you is that if there are enough black teenage boys who've ever been in a fight at school and who otherwise fit your (stupid af) profile of a thug, you can just mow them all down and solve the problem.

#bobhatesblackboys
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

The good news for you is that if there are enough black teenage boys who've ever been in a fight at school and who otherwise fit your (stupid af) profile of a thug, you can just mow them all down and solve the problem.

#bobhatesblackboys
    You sounds like pussy

SFGbob said:

#bobhatesblackboys
    You sounds like pussy
    You are a pussy.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

#bobhatesblackboys
    I recall my profile of what constituted someone being a "thug" including a little more detail than that Coug and I never said anything about it involving their skin color. Good thing you're not a partisan hack who is willing to lie Coug, or I would have just thought you were a lying piece of shit Coug. Hondo!!! Get in here, Coug's going to need another ass tonguing.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

#bobhatesblackboys
    I recall my profile of what constituted someone being a "thug" including a little more detail than that Coug and I never said anything about it involving their skin color. Good thing you're not a partisan hack who is willing to lie Coug, or I would have just thought you were a lying piece of shit Coug. Hondo!!! Get in here, Coug's going to need another ass tonguing.
    #dr;fok

#bobhatesblackboys

#Couglikesanalsexwith5yearolds

SFGbob said:

#bobhatesblackboys
    You sounds like pussy
    1974 Oly High. Saw a Deener get his head crushed in with a pipe

Wish it was you

See you at the 7-11
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    How warped is your worldview that you’re more concerned about the racist bow-tie wearing DC elite dipshit being mildly inconvenienced by a handful of protesters than yet another mass casualty shooting.

How warped is your worldview that you’re more concerned about the racist bow-tie wearing DC elite dipshit being mildly inconvenienced by a handful of protesters than yet another mass casualty shooting.

Is that our only choice today

I CARE about mass shootings. Said so in the thread. Didn't see you post there

I guess you should heal yourself
    SFGbob said:

#Couglikesanalsexwith5yearolds

well that gets weird post of the day.

you realize that nobody posts about male buttsex anywhere near as often as do you. right?

#stayinthecloset
    Wow, that's weird because you talk about your love for child ass rape all the time.

Pay attention Kunts. Now this is championship level strawman ass fucking. Coug only wishes he could ass rape those 5 year old's this well.
    SFGbob said:

Pay attention Kunts. Now this is championship level strawman ass fucking. Coug only wishes he could ass rape those 5 year old's this well.
    Pressing and losing badly.
    SFGbob said:

Wow, that's weird because you talk about your love for child ass rape all the time.

prove it bitch.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

#bobhatesblackboys
    Engrish biatch!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

This is clearly worse than mailing pipe bombs too.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

SFGbob said:

#bobhatesblackboys
    You sounds like pussy
    1974 Oly High. Saw a Deener get his head crushed in with a pipe

Wish it was you

See you at the 7-11
    Mods?

We have a call for Deenercide.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

#Whataboutism

2001400ex said:

This is clearly worse than mailing pipe bombs too.
    Sweet Geezus, he is like Coug with a five year old on Friday night, the way he nailed that strawman's asshole.