Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mitt Romney on sessions

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
This is a guy most of you voted for (except Damone who doesn't vote) and trust. Who is in Congress.

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    I voted for Mitt.

Would probably do it again.

HR, YK.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    I'm pretty sure that's the position of every elected Republican in the Senate. Is that news to you Hondo?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

You are my kind of Republican.
    SFGbob said:

I'm pretty sure that's the position of every elected Republican in the Senate. Is that news to you Hondo?

Shut up kunt.

SFGbob said:

Shut up kunt.
    Yeah, that's the Kunt act I'd probably go with if I couldn't refute what the other person said. That superior intellect of yours is so impressive.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Shut up kunt.
    Yeah, that's the Kunt act I'd probably go with if I couldn't refute what the other person said. That superior intellect of yours is so impressive.
    Fuck off Kunt.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

Because he didn't vote for Obama like you did?
    If you can't see that the tweet is about Trump I can't help you

It was really cool when Mutt campaigned for Hillary

Fuck that guy

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

No.

Liar.

But I'm not a clockwork shill, like the crowd you run with now.

Sad what you've become. Sad, really.

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

No.

Liar.

You're a windbag and a liar but that's the Deen for you
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Election is over. Everybody grabbing a chair to sit down and negotiate the Agenda for The American People and in the Process:

1. Keep running the world the way they want.
    2. discuss How to keep 24/7 news cycle filled With enuff shit show drama so As The USTurns remains America’s #1 Reality Show here and globally.
    edited November 2018

I voted for Mitt.

HR, YK.

No.

Liar.

You're a windbag and a liar but that's the Deen for you
    You calling anyone a windbag is pretty crispy.

At least I didn't grow up in a town built by mediocre government tit suckers.

Fuck off bob.
    Without wind, it’s an oxygen tank so...
    Coug thinks that because he now mouths some criticism of the Obama Admin since they're no longer in power, that means he isn't a partisan shill now. I've seen your kunt act for a couple months now Coug, you're an overly wordy dumbfuck who parrots conventional Rat party talking points on damn near every issue.

You think if you toss in a little "pox on both their houses" bullshit that makes you come off as reasonable and intelligent when reality is it just confirms you're a fucking hack.

Comparing Obama blaming Bush for 6 years of his Presidency to people comparing the behavior of the Press under Obama to their behavior now is a great case in point.

You're a fucking partisan hack. Own it Kunt.
    SFGbob said:

Coug thinks that because he now mouths some criticism of the Obama Admin since they're no longer in power, that means he isn't a partisan shill now. I've seen your kunt act for a couple months now Coug, you're an overly wordy dumbfuck who parrots conventional Rat party talking points on damn near every issue.

You think if you toss in a little "pox on both their houses" bullshit that makes you come off as reasonable and intelligent when reality is it just confirms you're a fucking hack.

Comparing Obama blaming Bush for 6 years of his Presidency to people comparing the behavior of the Press under Obama to their behavior now is a great case in point.

I just took a shit in your whore mom's mouth, but it's ok because I was wearing a Trump T-shirt when I did it, so I knew you wouldn't mind.

Fuck off Kunt.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,603 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    Get Mitt an invite stat.

TYFYS shows good troll potential.

ok.., right click as... save Visions I didn’t Need

SFGbob said:

I just took a shit in your whore mom's mouth, but it's ok because I was wearing a Trump T-shirt when I did it, so I knew you wouldn't mind.

Fuck off Kunt.
    Man that's superior intellect is something else. Notice how the fucking Kunt can't refute a word I say.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

photo AECFEF3E-129C-4A09-842D-02C469AC1402_zpsygjacw8k.gif