Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I was at the game, and I hate this team.

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,091
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Watching the Seahawks and this is what football watching should be!
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

We talked about it at Kips

Jake Browning leaves with every record, two league titles and a Rose Bowl and its a pretty short fucking list of Husky QBs who did better

And Hardcore Husky goes down in infamy for hating him every step of the way

I'll take it

You guys didnt start hating him until last year you disingenuous mothafucka!
    yep, half his career here
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Jake Browning leaves with every record, two league titles and a Rose Bowl and its a pretty short fucking list of Husky QBs who did better

I'll take it

You didn't start paying attention until last year.

One of our? chief mods named him Brownsox his freshman year.

One of other key (board playing) mods bashed him chincessantly throughout 2016.

There were a few morons who defended him for a while (@dnc, @doogles....@Doogstone, maybe...don't start your username with a D), but even they all came around by BamaPickSix.gif.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'll take it

You didn't start paying attention until last year.

One of our? chief mods named him Brownsox his freshman year.

One of other key (board playing) mods bashed him chincessantly throughout 2016.

There were a few morons who defended him for a while (@dnc, @doogles....@Doogstone, maybe...don't start your username with a D), but even they all came around by BamaPickSix.gif.
    Sounds to me like you support Browning and dislike your fellow doogs.

Sad, really.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,364
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I was at the game. The Stanford O line has more tackles just on Gaines than or D had in the game. Watched a furd linemen hold him from behind while gaines was closing on Costello. Gaines jersey stretched out about 2 feet behind him with a ref right there. No flag. The ref then helped Gaines get his heresy back into place. I hate these Fucking refs!

Listen here shit dick. The refs had nothing to do with why Stanford came back. We pussed out the second half and that's all there is to it.
    Refs were almost as atrocious as you!
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

As some people here will be able to attest... when we didn't score after Gaines's INT I lost my mind.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi accused me of reaching @PurpleJ levels in text. It wasn't an unfair comparison.

I lost my shit.

I've turned my wife into a UW fan and a cynical mother fucker. I'm actually the calm one during most games partly because we? still have Browning for the rest of this year. During the 2nd half, she said, "I'm done with Petersen! Fuck him if he loses this game. Fuck this, I'm going to bed." 2 minutes later, she's watching the game again muttering, fuck this fucking shit over and over again.
    ykw
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Modds, get this filth off our boreds.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can’t we just be happy with a win? I swear some of you would still bitch if we won that natty.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Can’t we just be happy with a win? I swear some of you would still bitch if we won that natty.

A vote up for using the term ‘natty’.

• Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Welcome to the bored, Coach Baird!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

As some people here will be able to attest... when we didn't score after Gaines's INT I lost my mind.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi accused me of reaching @PurpleJ levels in text. It wasn't an unfair comparison.

I lost my shit.

I've turned my wife into a UW fan and a cynical mother fucker. I'm actually the calm one during most games partly because we? still have Browning for the rest of this year. During the 2nd half, she said, "I'm done with Petersen! Fuck him if he loses this game. Fuck this, I'm going to bed." 2 minutes later, she's watching the game again muttering, fuck this fucking shit over and over again.
    ykw
    I know
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,091
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So the thread states “hate this team” and I get voted down and wtf’d for talking about the hawks... hum. 🤷🏽‍♂️

If anyone gets it, which I believe most of you do or you wouldn’t be here, then you would’ve also felt like we lost when that game was over.

Before bed my wife could tell I was miffed. “Did the huskies lose” NO. “Then what the fucks your problem?” No pics available, sorry.

Watching the hawks near come back, my emotions ran high only to be crushed in the end. BUT I actually didn’t hate myself after watching the hawks where as i had to drink a can of bleach to cleanse my dirtyness after the dawgs game.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

So the thread states “hate this team” and I get voted down and wtf’d for talking about the hawks... hum. 🤷🏽‍♂️

If anyone gets it, which I believe most of you do or you wouldn’t be here, then you would’ve also felt like we lost when that game was over.

Before bed my wife could tell I was miffed. “Did the huskies lose” NO. “Then what the fucks your problem?” No pics available, sorry.

Watching the hawks near come back, my emotions ran high only to be crushed in the end. BUT I actually didn’t hate myself after watching the hawks where as i had to drink a can of bleach to cleanse my dirtyness after the dawgs game.
    Winners win
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2018

Before bed my husband could tell I was miffed. “Did the huskies lose” NO. “Then what the fucks your problem?” The pics are available in the Wam.