Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I was at the game, and I hate this team.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
All around me at half time people were high-fiving, thinking that perhaps (just perhaps) this team was prepared to finish the season strong up 21-0 and with Myles and Hunter Bryant back in the fold.

Then they totally crap the bed in the second half, inexplicably raising anxiety levels and basically souring the mood of the entire stadium.

Like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown, this team sucks you in and causes you to believe, only to rip your heart out and leave you wondering why you ever let yourself be duped into believing...once again.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion has always hated winners.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,185
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    Fuck off, you? beat Furd.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

I was at the game. The Stanford O line has more tackles just on Gaines than or D had in the game. Watched a furd linemen hold him from behind while gaines was closing on Costello. Gaines jersey stretched out about 2 feet behind him with a ref right there. No flag. The ref then helped Gaines get his heresy back into place. I hate these Fucking refs!

Eat some charcoal, and then try again
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

As some people here will be able to attest... when we didn't score after Gaines's INT I lost my mind.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi accused me of reaching @PurpleJ levels in text. It wasn't an unfair comparison.

I lost my shit.

It was special imo
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,998
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gaines’ interception is basically the only highlight of the season for me.

At this point, it’ll probably be the only thing I want to remember. Other than MMFG.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2018

We talked about it at Kips

Jake Browning leaves with every record, two league titles and a Rose Bowl and its a pretty short fucking list of Husky QBs who did better

And Hardcore Husky goes down in infamy for hating him every step of the way

I'll take it

Except for one thing. It ain’t happening. Babushka will pull a Wilcox and beat Pete’s meat. Then we lose to Cuogs. Then we go to the Sun Bowl. FML.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    up 21-0 and then Browning ends the 1st half with his patented backwards sack giving Furd a chance for a hail mary...fuck that guy.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,673
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Jake Browning leaves with every record, two league titles and a Rose Bowl and its a pretty short fucking list of Husky QBs who did better

I'll take it

You guys didnt start hating him until last year you disingenuous mothafucka!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    biak1 said:

Gaines’ interception is basically the only highlight of the season for me.

At this point, it’ll probably be the only thing I want to remember. Other than MMFG.

Mmfg tells you to fuck off
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

As some people here will be able to attest... when we didn't score after Gaines's INT I lost my mind.

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi accused me of reaching @PurpleJ levels in text. It wasn't an unfair comparison.

I lost my shit.

I was pretty happy with the game considering the fact that I missed half of it and we didn't completely blow it. Baby steps for this team. I think I can! I THINK I CAN!
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

I'll take it

C'mon now. All of the half brains were done with him by ASU last year.... at the latest.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

I'll take it

C'mon now. All of the half brains were done with him by ASU last year.... at the latest.
    When we saw him come back from a shoulder injury against Rutgers with his arm as flaccid as ever, we knew he was never gonna amount to shit.