Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Favorite Sarkisian era players?

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Sarkisian was a mediocre, unremarkable coach. His teams were inconsistent, error-prone, and soft. Some of his players rose above his shitty coaching though, and I am glad to have been able to see them put on the UW uniform. People like:

-- Chris Polk. Beast at every RB facet and had swagger curling off of him like smoke. Once the fat Armenian hamster decided to make him, not Jake Locker, the focal point of the offense, the results were fantastic.
-- Bishop Sankey. I could make a case that he was the greatest RB in UW history. Yeah...
-- Justin Glenn. The surest tackler of the Sark era. Broke 4 bones in his leg against ND as a frosh but battled back and by his 5th year was one of our best players.
-- Sean Parker. Told Sarkisian to fuck himself; became immediate HHB hero.
-- Keith Price. Some will disagree. The kid is a goddamned warrior, got massacred by his OL time and time again but always bounced back. Lack of signature wins is an indictment against Sark, not Price.
-- Danny Shelton. A total monster and hometown stud who plays with the swag of a late 80s/early 90s UW defender.
-- Hau'oli Kikaha. Like Glenn, came back from an awful injury and returned or even surpassed his previous form. Fundamentally sound and has a great motor.

I can't think of a single OL. Sad.

Comments