Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obama loses control of crowd @ campaign rally

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
Not sure where this is or who this was for but, Obama completely loses the stage in this cringeworthy epic fail.

https://news.grabien.com/story-obama-heckler-if-youre-supporting-other-guy-go-their-rally

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Got to be Florida, the racist, anti-Semite that's running for Governor is sitting right behind him. Obama sure has a lot of anti-Semitic friends.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I voted for him twice and gave him his best shot at doing something useful for the country in 8 years. Meanwhile, as he sat on his skinny ass and did nothing, colleges plunged deeper into Marxism and abandonment of constitutional rights during the supposed campus "rape epidemic" that never existed, race relations deteriorated as he injected himself into local police and community issues, and he gave an anti-American and anti-Christian speech in Cairo, written for him by the Muslim Brotherhood. So, in short, fuck that guy.

I'm not even sure which conspiracy theory is the worst among those. But if you truly believe half your post, you are ignorant to reality.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "Dear Colleague" Letter, sent 4/4/11 from Dept of Ed OCR. Google it, Hondo, you lazy dumb fuck.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I voted for him twice and gave him his best shot at doing something useful for the country in 8 years. Meanwhile, as he sat on his skinny ass and did nothing, colleges plunged deeper into Marxism and abandonment of constitutional rights during the supposed campus "rape epidemic" that never existed, race relations deteriorated as he injected himself into local police and community issues, and he gave an anti-American and anti-Christian speech in Cairo, written for him by the Muslim Brotherhood. So, in short, fuck that guy.

I'm not even sure which conspiracy theory is the worst among those. But if you truly believe half your post, you are ignorant to reality.
    You don't know anything, do you? Not a single fucking thing. But you run your dumb mouth anyway.
    You are right about him doing nothing (other than Obamacare). But the rest of your post is Alex Jones type shit. HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

That's pretty much the pre-written Hondo response to any post that makes his snatch hurt but that he can't actually refute and or even address because he is an ignorant dipshit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    Go ahead Hondo, quote the part you're claiming is "Alex Jones type shit." Btw, you want to know what's really Alex Jones type shit? Accusing people here of "cheering" Kanye's support for Trump and then running and hiding like a little bitch only to come back and post three links where no one cheered Kanye's support for Trump and then running and hiding again.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You don't know anything, do you? Not a single fucking thing. But you run your dumb mouth anyway.
    You are right about him doing nothing (other than Obamacare). But the rest of your post is Alex Jones type shit. HTH
    You are probably the only person I know who knows nothing about the Obama administration's position on civil rights on college campuses over the past 6 years, mandating reducing the burden of proof in sexual assault cases, denying accused their right to confront witnesses, and the right to counsel. Anyone who knows anything about anything has heard of the infamous "Dear Colleague" letter from 2011.

And yet, it was your whiny little ass bitching about Kavanaugh being a liar and all the rest. Do you do anything besides read tabloids as your news sources, or what? Seriously, Hondo. You are sucking at a newer and lower level than I've ever witnessed. The fryer oil seems to be ruining your brain. Time for a new gig, perhaps.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Could you provide the anti American and anti Christian quotes from that speech?
  • Options

Could you provide the anti American and anti Christian quotes from that speech?
    Google it you lazy fuck. (El oh el)
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Obama blew up Hondos PMs after this thread was started. “Go get em!”
  • Options
    Officially, this is now Obama’s legacy election
  • Options
    Do you really want to compare Obama gaffes to Trump's gaffes? Really Derek? You are smarter than that.
  • Options
    If this Blue Wave election turns into Red Wave confirmation of Trump, Obama and his severe Mommy issues will be the reason.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Do you really want to compare Obama gaffes to Trump's gaffes? Really Derek? You are smarter than that.
    What if he just wants to show Obama gaffes? What's wrong with that?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

What if he just wants to show Obama gaffes? What's wrong with that?
    Can we keep our Obama gaffes?