Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RoadDawg55

Comments

• Options
    PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

I embrace diversity
    It was 55 and his Damonian ilk that made DM.C what it is today. I'd suggest you rethink your position lest it lead to the doogbaggery you've seen the last couple days.
    I've never been a doog. I'm relatively new to posting although I read the dawgman boards for years from a friend's account.

I couldn't take the pro Sark bullshit pounded into the posters at dawgman. I watch the games and see the shitty football with my own eyes. Not to mention, the mods at dawgman don't know shit about football.

I came here and gave it a try, and ended up liking it. It's the anti dawgman, and that's good with me. Now fuck off and create another user name.
    Is MyDeadDadTookMeToCollegeFootballGames taken? Find something you can call yours and get the fuck out of here. If that's taken, PredictableSimpleton should suffice.
    No, I have this corny name because it was my name on dawgman. I didn't want to hide behind multiple names, so I kept it here. It's a shitty name, but who really gives a fuck? These are just internet message boards.

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

I embrace diversity
    It was 55 and his Damonian ilk that made DM.C what it is today. I'd suggest you rethink your position lest it lead to the doogbaggery you've seen the last couple days.
    I've never been a doog. I'm relatively new to posting although I read the dawgman boards for years from a friend's account.

I couldn't take the pro Sark bullshit pounded into the posters at dawgman. I watch the games and see the shitty football with my own eyes. Not to mention, the mods at dawgman don't know shit about football.

I came here and gave it a try, and ended up liking it. It's the anti dawgman, and that's good with me. Now fuck off and create another user name.
    Is MyDeadDadTookMeToCollegeFootballGames taken? Find something you can call yours and get the fuck out of here. If that's taken, PredictableSimpleton should suffice.
    No, I have this corny name because it was my name on dawgman. I didn't want to hide behind multiple names, so I kept it here. It's a shitty name, but who really gives a fuck? These are just internet message boards.

It's not the shitty name, it's the shitty shit you say using the shitty name.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Let's revisit this thread as well.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

What a great idea. I specifically like the post where Harv says "run this fuck, Derek". Because you guys didn't mean ban him. Run doesn't mean ban? It means something else? Get fucking worked.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    RoadDawg55 will be the best poster on the bored.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This place is like the show survivor. You win by voting off everyone better than you.

I think I have a chance.

• Options
    HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary

What a great idea. I specifically like the post where Harv says "run this fuck, Derek". Because you guys didn't mean ban him. Run doesn't mean ban? It means something else? Get fucking worked.
    SOLID.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

This place is like the show survivor. You win by voting off everyone better than you.

I think I have a chance.

I'd say this place is like prison and if you walk around like a fucking newb you'll get shanked. RoadDoog like I said in a different thread just dropped the soap in the shower. It's not a matter of if he'll get gang raped but instead of how many.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

I think I have a chance.

I'd say this place is like prison and if you walk around like a fucking newb you'll get shanked. RoadDoog like I said in a different thread just dropped the soap in the shower. It's not a matter of if he'll get gang raped but instead of how many.
    That is not consistent with Damone's I have a Dream speech.

It is accurate though.

And great, erotic imagery.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

I think I have a chance.

Anyone who uses the word newb should be shanked.

• Options

Mad_Son said:

I think I have a chance.

Anyone who uses the word newb should be shanked.

If I were you I'd start over with a new handle although something tells me under new handle you'll be outed as well. You're in over your head.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

I think I have a chance.

I always knew that posting on this bored would be compared to prison rape, I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

• Options
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

I think I have a chance.

That is not consistent with Damone's I have a Dream speech.

It is accurate though.

And great, erotic imagery.
    Damone's now famous (on multiple boards) speech was problematic to say the least. If the higher-ups don't moderate, they'll end up with a circle jerk either way. It's the Doogs or those pointing them out. Either way, it's a shitshow. Same as it ever was.

It's not The Pit or HHB. Unless it is. It will be interesting either way.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Mad_Son said:

I think I have a chance.

Your prison comparison was so riveting the first time, I'm glad I get to read it again. Gang rape...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. That's funny. You're funny. Maybe he'll have a cell mate named "Bubba" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Seriously you should do stand up.

And just to clarify, when you say "walk around like a fucking newb" do you mean like getting called out for saying someone should be banned, back peddling from it like a puss and then using a round about form of Kims "some of you need to learn the difference? Would that qualify? I'm just unclear on if that would be "newb" behavior or not.
  • Options
    I'm actually not sure you can end up with a board somewhere between HHB and Doogman. I do welcome any and all comers to this site though. It's fun to watch people get in over their heads and then melt down.

What's Kim's handle here anyway?
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

I think I have a chance.

Your prison comparison was so riveting the first time, I'm glad I get to read it again. Gang rape...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. That's funny. You're funny. Maybe he'll have a cell mate named "Bubba" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Seriously you should do stand up.

And just to clarify, when you say "walk around like a fucking newb" do you mean like getting called out for saying someone should be banned, back peddling from it like a puss and then using a round about form of Kims "some of you need to learn the difference? Would that qualify? I'm just unclear on if that would be "newb" behavior or not.
    Pressing badly. Good Christ man get it together.

• Options

I'm actually not sure you can end up with a board somewhere between HHB and Doogman. I do welcome any and all comers to this site though. It's fun to watch people get in over their heads and then melt down.

TheKobeStopper
  • Options

I would love to see "cfetters" come in here and make another plea.
  • Options

TheKobeStopper
    You sure it's not Mike Damone?
  • Options

TheKobeStopper
    After his latest post wouldn't surprise me. Christ that was awful.