Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RoadDawg55

Is this what you're trying to attract? I'd like to think you'd be more satisfied with a Coog in Doog attire than a full-on, spiked shoulder pad, gold spray-painted construction helmet wearing DOOG masquerading as a HUSKY. Run this fuck, Derek. Do it for you. Do it for us. Do it for REAL God and country. Do it for whatever you deem holy. But, run that clitstick.

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2013
    It's always nice when Harv decides to openly tell us what handle he's using.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club
    he already knew the coug was out of the bag, so to speak
  • Options
    PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment

So, you're good with 55? You kinda Dawg?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

• Options
    Founders Club

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

I embrace diversity
  • Options

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

I embrace diversity
    It was 55 and his Damonian ilk that made DM.C what it is today. I'd suggest you rethink your position lest it lead to the doogbaggery you've seen the last couple days.
  • Options
    Founders Club

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

I embrace diversity
    It was 55 and his Damonian ilk that made DM.C what it is today. I'd suggest you rethink your position lest it lead to the doogbaggery you've seen the last couple days.
    Duly noted.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

I embrace diversity
    "Damonian" - I like it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

I embrace diversity
    I've never been a doog. I'm relatively new to posting although I read the dawgman boards for years from a friend's account.

I couldn't take the pro Sark bullshit pounded into the posters at dawgman. I watch the games and see the shitty football with my own eyes. Not to mention, the mods at dawgman don't know shit about football.

I came here and gave it a try, and ended up liking it. It's the anti dawgman, and that's good with me. Now fuck off and create another user name.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

I embrace diversity
    Harv is just trying to be hurtful.
  • Options

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

I embrace diversity
    I've never been a doog. I'm relatively new to posting although I read the dawgman boards for years from a friend's account.

I couldn't take the pro Sark bullshit pounded into the posters at dawgman. I watch the games and see the shitty football with my own eyes. Not to mention, the mods at dawgman don't know shit about football.

I came here and gave it a try, and ended up liking it. It's the anti dawgman, and that's good with me. Now fuck off and create another user name.
    Is MyDeadDadTookMeToCollegeFootballGames taken? Find something you can call yours and get the fuck out of here. If that's taken, PredictableSimpleton should suffice.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Is this what you're trying to attract? I'd like to think you'd be more satisfied with a Coog in Doog attire than a full-on, spiked shoulder pad, gold spray-painted construction helmet wearing DOOG masquerading as a HUSKY. Run this fuck, Derek. Do it for you. Do it for us. Do it for REAL God and country. Do it for whatever you deem holy. But, run that clitstick.

Still racist.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DOA's posts are getting crisper. I am convinced; RD55 needs to go.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2013

First time I ever noticed RoadDawg he was calling out Kim for arguing it made sense to throw the ball the first 53 plays at Arizona. He might not be an HHB but he's good with me.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

FREE PUB!!!

Seen enough, Derek?

I embrace diversity

Is MyDeadDadTookMeToCollegeFootballGames taken? Find something you can call yours and get the fuck out of here. If that's taken, PredictableSimpleton should suffice.
    No, I have this corny name because it was my name on dawgman. I didn't want to hide behind multiple names, so I kept it here. It's a shitty name, but who really gives a fuck? These are just internet message boards.

• Options

First time I ever noticed RoadDawg he was calling out Kim for arguing it made sense to throw the ball the first 53 plays at Arizona. He might not be an HHB but he's good with me.

I imagine he also pointed out the wetness of the nearest mountain spring. Good for him.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited June 2013
    Not your best effort...

As an aside PSA

We dont handle complaints in the front of the store..............................................................

fuck it, there isn't even a store here. This is a prison yard, if you have a problem with a poster shank them with a sharpened toothbrush while yelling "White Power!" while no one is looking.

The prison yard welcomes all fucktards from Brents (RIP) to Tequilla (Lets Roll) to Dawgnews (Bill Fleenor) the more fresh meet fucktards the better.
  • Options
    Founders Club