Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So the pipe bomber was a trump supporter.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    KOMO it yourselves: Heard the suspected bomber’s former attorney on npr, who said the guy is half Italian, half Filipino. Shoutout to @ThomasFremont for early call for racial tests.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

While I think Bernie's comment was dumb, it was versed in fact.

Yeah, that's why even the liberal WaPo gave the statement four Pinocchio's because it was so "factual." Work the balls, Hondo, work the balls.

Hi there! You missed the point. Again.
    Your “point” was a fucking lie. Bernie’s statement wasn’t “versed in fact.” It was total bullshit which even the WaPo conceded. The only “point” you made is that you’re a partisan hack who is more than willing to lie, but everyone here is already well aware of that “point.”
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

KOMO it yourselves: Heard the suspected bomber’s former attorney on npr, who said the guy is half Italian, half Filipino. Shoutout to @ThomasFremont for early call for racial tests.

Another huge embarrassment for MAGA. The hits keep on coming.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Passion said:

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

Almost as SHOCKING as the Bernie nut who shot up the baseball game

Question to you and grundle (nice upvote). What political rhetoric from Bernie preceded the shooting? That is akin to the Trump rhetoric that was on this person's van and his Twitter feed?
    There is no Trump rhetoric that incited this

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it
    You’re just a fucking denialist. If you don’t think rhetoric causes people on the edge to cross the line then you’re a moron. Responsible leaders recognize that their words matter, and that they need to discourage acts of violence. But I understand your loyalty to your “fuhrer.”

Here is your link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story?id=48415766

Calling me names can incite someone to violence!!!!!!!

I didn't think you had anything

Its the blind hypocrisy of the left that I like best. Your side does not discourage violence. They encourage it and run cover for it. If you had the balls to stay here you'd know we covered that. But you like to hit and run when ever the democrats come up with a big winning issue like this

We got bombs mailed to us!!!!!!!!! Vote Demcrat!

that feels like a threat.

Derek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't call Derek, he's Race's minion.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

Passion said:

Passion said:

2001400ex said:

Almost as SHOCKING as the Bernie nut who shot up the baseball game

Question to you and grundle (nice upvote). What political rhetoric from Bernie preceded the shooting? That is akin to the Trump rhetoric that was on this person's van and his Twitter feed?
    There is no Trump rhetoric that incited this

HTH
    Yeah, right.
    Feel free to list it
    You’re just a fucking denialist. If you don’t think rhetoric causes people on the edge to cross the line then you’re a moron. Responsible leaders recognize that their words matter, and that they need to discourage acts of violence. But I understand your loyalty to your “fuhrer.”

Here is your link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story?id=48415766

Calling me names can incite someone to violence!!!!!!!

I didn't think you had anything

Its the blind hypocrisy of the left that I like best. Your side does not discourage violence. They encourage it and run cover for it. If you had the balls to stay here you'd know we covered that. But you like to hit and run when ever the democrats come up with a big winning issue like this

We got bombs mailed to us!!!!!!!!! Vote Demcrat!

that feels like a threat.

Derek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't call Derek, he's Race's minion.
    Staff true?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

While I think Bernie's comment was dumb, it was versed in fact.

Yeah, that's why even the liberal WaPo gave the statement four Pinocchio's because it was so "factual." Work the balls, Hondo, work the balls.

Hi there! You missed the point. Again.
    Your “point” was a fucking lie. Bernie’s statement wasn’t “versed in fact.” It was total bullshit which even the WaPo conceded. The only “point” you made is that you’re a partisan hack who is more than willing to lie, but everyone here is already well aware of that “point.”
    Liar Kunt.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    You’re too big a fucking coward to say but do you agree with Honda that Bernie’s statement was “based in fact?”

Cue the Kunt act
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    If you want to be educated on the financial crisis of 2008. Hit up Bee Oh Bee.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

Embarrassment? 😂

Just the opposite. Amazing accomplishment by Trump’s team to find this nut job and get him off the streets within mere hours after the first report without one single person being hurt.

Embarrassment? 😂

Just the opposite. Amazing accomplishment by Trump’s team to find this nut job and get him off the streets within mere hours after the first report without one single person being hurt.

Jeff Sessions: “He appears to be a partisan.”
    Aka: a triggered MAGAt.

Are you triggered? You sound triggered.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Calm as can be. Life couldn’t be better.

Too bad about your van.

thud

Lol! Damn this is easy.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited October 2018

I guess its a coincidence that all the retards showed back up to gloat over this big win for the Blue Wave

Or not

No coincidence. We’re going to dance on the south lawn and burn some shit when we win back the White House.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018
    So to the Left, commending a guy for having the physical ability to perform a body slam (wrestling move, little ladies) actually meant "go build crude, dysfunctional pipe bombs and mail them to key Democrats." Great work, Sherlocks.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    edited October 2018
    Baseman said:

I guess its a coincidence that all the retards showed back up to gloat over this big win for the Blue Wave

Or not

No coincidence. We’re going to dance on the south lawn and burn some shit when we win back the White House.
    Vote for us we got bombs mailed to us
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

You’re too big a fucking coward to say but do you agree with Honda that Bernie’s statement was “based in fact?”

Cue the Kunt act

Is it Honda or Hondo? I've been calling him Hondo for quite sometime.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Or not

Vote for us we got bombs mailed to us
    Our fine people are better than your fine people.