Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

S/O to Dennis

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This is the age where you drink to excess and you have no money. Hence the cheap shit. But if you can afford it, drink the good shit to excess. More power to you.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

This is the age where you drink to excess and you have no money. Hence the cheap shit. But if you can afford it, drink the good shit to excess. More power to you.

Girls buy me alcohol anyways so idgaf.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Girls buy me alcohol anyways so idgaf.

Cause you're growns up and you're growns up and you're growns up
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You fags can make fun of packthefudge all you want, but he has sent me a few photos of a couple of the college girls he has been blowing the back out of recently, and I must say, top shelf. Plus, my NTD, BB game is now skronger.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

I guess this is good if you plan on being a bartender, but what kind of 18 year old drinks craft cocktails?

Just get some 40's or Mad Dog like a normal kid.

normal kid

btp

lol
    It’s possible he was normal prior to spending time here.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2018
    Swaye said:

You fags can make fun of packthefudge all you want, but he has sent me a few photos of a couple of the college girls he has been blowing the back out of recently, and I must say, top shelf. Plus, my NTD, BB game is now skronger.

Nope, pretty sure I can make fun of his bitch ass

When I was his age I sure as fuck wasnt trading texts with some 40 year old dude.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Pic? Or gtfo redman
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Nope, pretty sure I can make fun of his bitch ass

When I was his age I sure as fuck wasnt trading texts with some 40 year old dude.
    Let he who has never embraced NAMBLA cast the first stone I always say.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Pic? Or gtfo redman
    People send me all kind of funny shit. The reason this happens is because I never share their shit with the bored. My inbox is like Gore's lockbox, only way better.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Pic? Or gtfo redman
    People send me all kind of funny shit. The reason this happens is because I never share their shit with the bored. My inbox is like Gore's lockbox, only way better.
    Jesus fuck that reference just aged me ten years.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obligatory Zima reference.
  • Options

dflea said:

I guess this is good if you plan on being a bartender, but what kind of 18 year old drinks craft cocktails?

normal kid

btp

lol
    He hangs out here. No fucking way is he normal.
    No I CARE way too much about football.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

normal kid

btp

lol
    No.

Normal people LEAVE!!! and don't come back.

If you stay around here, there were issues to begin with.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

normal kid

btp

lol
    No.

Normal people LEAVE!!! and don't come back.

If you stay around here, there were issues to begin with.
    This x10000000
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Pic? Or gtfo redman
    Are you having a stroke here?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

I support your quest to learn something about alcohol faster than these novices did

Fucking morons. The drink becomes the conversation piece to the hoes. Nothing now is like it was when 50, 40, 30, even mid 20 ur olds were teens. #novices
    So, what makes you different cause back is packing some ass tonight with his new drink mixer. Just sayin guys.