Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The “carvan” has been orchestrated for the midterms

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Will they make it?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I read somewhere that they are going to try and enter into California.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

I read somewhere that they are going to try and enter into California.

They better get a ride then
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    They are heading to a border crossing to request asylum.

That’s what they are supposed to do under US law.

But dont worry. If you are able to compete, third world unskilled refugees shouldn’t impact you.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t apply to a lot of tug posters. The caravan is a mortal threat! Fucking pussies.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dude61 said:
    Dude61 said:
    That’s the fattest lot of hungry people I’ve ever seen.

@CirrhosisDawg is so stupid that He doesn’t realize this is all an inside job. Paid coyotes go recruit the ones that have a few hundred pesos to get on the flatbed and then they are dropped off at the border. Then they are joined by women and children that they don’t even know. Once border patrol realizes this, we then separate them all. Then the media takes pics of the exploited children in cages and useful idiots like Cdawg, Tommy and Dennis cry all over Twitter that Trump is caging children!!!!

Just like the last caravan.

I just hope that when liberal idiots start another go fund me, they can at least get a picture of a crying kid who was actually separated from their parents this time.

Be it that none of them will be related to the Men from Central America, it’s highly unlikely.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:
    Dude61 said:

@CirrhosisDawg is so stupid that He doesn’t realize this is all an inside job. Paid coyotes go recruit the ones that have a few hundred pesos to get on the flatbed and then they are dropped off at the border. Then they are joined by women and children that they don’t even know. Once border patrol realizes this, we then separate them all. Then the media takes pics of the exploited children in cages and useful idiots like Cdawg, Tommy and Dennis cry all over Twitter that Trump is caging children!!!!

I just hope that when liberal idiots start another go fund me, they can at least get a picture of a crying kid who was actually separated from their parents this time.

Be it that none of them will be related to the Men from Central America, it’s highly unlikely.
    You sound scared. Do you feel threatened? Can you protect your job, your livelihood, your personal safety?

Maybe curl up in the fetal position with a gun to make yourself feel better until the scary caravan goes away.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:
    Dude61 said:

You sound scared. Do you feel threatened? Can you protect your job, your livelihood, your personal safety?

Maybe curl up in the fetal position with a gun to make yourself feel better until the scary caravan goes away.
    What. No Trumpanzee or white trash reference?

So why are you so eager to have moar desparate people with little skills enter our country? Looking for a new boyfriend?
    Please refer to yourself any way you want. We all know who you are.

Going the homophobic route in your feeble response.? Just fucking sad. Why are you so scared?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:
    Dude61 said:

Say we get your wet dream of open borders...How do you prevent Social Security from collapsing?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:
    Dude61 said:

Say we get your wet dream of open borders...How do you prevent Social Security from collapsing?
    How are asylum seekers under existing US law creating open borders?

Social security collapse has been a foregone conclusion for two decades. It’s bankrupt.

Regardless, you’re the tug-tard that’s been claiming “illegals” keep social security afloat. I’m sure you have a spreadsheet that figures all of this out. There’s people who have BSs in economics around here to help you out. The caravan can help you prevent the collapse!
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If they were asylum seekers, they would have applied for asylum in Mexico.

• Options
    Dude61 said:

They can all legally apply for asylum at a border crossing. On the Mexico side (Hi Race!) It’s US law. Their claims will be reviewed by US customs agents at the US border control crossing.
    HTH, for sure it won’t.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And if they cross

BOOM
  • Options

And if they cross

BOOM

Illegal crossing is a misdemeanor.
    Is this a call for genocide?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Dude61 said:

They can all legally apply for asylum at a border crossing. On the Mexico side (Hi Race!) It’s US law. Their claims will be reviewed by US customs agents at the US border control crossing.
    HTH, for sure it won’t.
    Why didn't the people with children who entered the country illegally, and then asked for asylum do what you are describing?

Much easier to deny asylum requests before someone enters into the country. After they enter the country, even if they do so illegally and if they have kids with them, they know they won't be held for more than 20 days and then we're right back to catch and release.

• Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018

Dude61 said:

HTH, for sure it won’t.
    Except they are not being persecuted, can return to their own country anytime and thus don't qualify for asylum. They are creating political theater and trying to exploit weak border laws. DHS has already confirmed there are individuals within the caravan who are gang members or have significant criminal backgrounds.

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    Technically we are all here illegally except for Swaye
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

HTH, for sure it won’t.
    Except they are not being persecuted, can return to their own country anytime and thus don't qualify for asylum. They are creating political theater and trying to exploit weak border laws. DHS has already confirmed there are individuals within the caravan who are gang members or have significant criminal backgrounds.

Does this information come from the same source that you cited saying Obama and Clinton were going to be criminally charged in “late summer or fall” by the US DA in Utah for spying on trump? You are one of my favorite posters because you are unapologetically retarded. You never get tired of making a fool of yourself. Good job!