Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon @ WSU game thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

LOL!

"I want a mustache ride" sign on the field.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2018

Mixed bag. Worst first half I’ve ever seen Oregon play, but not quitting is a start. This team would have mailed it in the previous 2 years.

Wow, such a accomplishment, they should be so proud of not quitting. Great work!

They mailed it in before they even arrived in Pullman. That was obvious in the first half. After they came out of their pathetic stupor, it was too late. They could try all they want, they put the game out of reach with their first half incompetence.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

There's coog win streak to snap and a lot to play for including a PAC 12 championship and potential playoff spot. Motivation won't be an issue.

Coog off a bye week, oregon off an emotional high and a physical game. They spent two weeks going all in to beat a banged up UW team. Cougs are going to disembowel them and roll around in their colons
    @MikeDamone nailed it.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Mixed bag. Worst first half I’ve ever seen Oregon play, but not quitting is a start. This team would have mailed it in the previous 2 years.

Wow, such a accomplishment, they should be so proud of not quitting. Great work!

They mailed it in before they even arrived in Pullman. That was obvious in the first half. After they came out of their pathetic stupor, it was too late. They could try all they want, they put the game out of reach with their first half incompetence.
    Who would have thought I’d be more optimistic than this quook?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ohio State quits when the going gets tough. Their annual loss is usually a blow out

Petersen loses close games because we? choke

Oregon had the Cuogs nervous. There is something to be said for hanging in there in a tough environment. Emotion dissipates during halftime and Herbert got his reads down
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Who would have thought I’d be more optimistic than this quook?
    Pretty sure OBK is bi-polar.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Crawfish said:
    You are welcome!

CUOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

How did we lose to these fags?

Because you're? not that good. That's how.

Everybody but doog nation knew that after watching the loss to an average Auburn team, which I predicted you'd? win.

HtH
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

How did we lose to these fags?

Because you're? not that good. That's how.

Everybody but doog nation knew that after watching the loss to an average Auburn team, which I predicted you'd? win.

HtH
    Thanks for the help!!
  • Options

Ohio State quits when the going gets tough. Their annual loss is usually a blow out

Petersen loses close games because we? choke

Oregon had the Cuogs nervous. There is something to be said for hanging in there in a tough environment. Emotion dissipates during halftime and Herbert got his reads down

Did he get his guys in there too?
  • Options
    LeachNeedsMoreTimLeachNeedsMoreTim Member Posts: 190
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

I like my @LeachNeedsMoreTim in this one.

Cuogs got all the intangibles in this one, similar to how Oregon had them last week. However, I just know the one time we need to rely on the Cuogs to help us out they're gonna Cuog it. I'm taking the Quacks in this one and will hope for the Utes to take them down next month.
    I've picked Oregon to beat WSU each of the last three years, so Oregon is pretty much guaranteed to win this one now.
    Oregon was playing a backup QB in all three of those.
    WHAT"S THAT ASSHOLE @Mosster47 HAVE TO SAY NOW!?!