Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mario Cristobal

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited October 2018 in Duck Refuge
Officially earned strike two after his incompetent performance against WSU.

Well coached teams don't allow first halves like that to happen, ever. They don't allow 2nd halves like Stanford to happen either. He's on his final strike now.

I've never seen such a contemptible squandering of talent and money in my life. Why is Leavitt getting paid so much for his soft defensive schemes? Why is Arroyo dialing up low percentage deep balls when we should be concentrating on first downs and moving the sticks? Why is Herbert a first round NFL draft pick?

F- to everyone on this team, everyone without exception, coaches and players. You're an embarrassment and made us look like a disgrace twice now in front of a national audience.

We're going to lose at least 2 of the next 5 games.

Comments

• Options

Shut the fuck up

You shut up worm, get out of my thread.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    puppy was right about the qb but theres no talent besides herbstreet
  • Options

puppy was right about the qb but theres no talent besides herbstreet

There is enough to deal with an overachieving team made up of 2 and 3 star players. The coaching and execution was completely incompetent.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Water is wet, and Oregon is a 3rd class academic institution.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I hate most of the ducks on this board.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Officially earned strike two after his incompetent performance against WSU.

Well coached teams don't allow first halves like that to happen, ever. They don't allow 2nd halves like Stanford to happen either. He's on his final strike now.

I've never seen such a contemptible squandering of talent and money in my life. Why is Leavitt getting paid so much for his soft defensive schemes? Why is Arroyo dialing up low percentage deep balls when we should be concentrating on first downs and moving the sticks? Why is Herbert a first round NFL draft pick?

F- to everyone on this team, everyone without exception, coaches and players. You're an embarrassment and made us look like a disgrace twice now in front of a national audience.

Had you read my season preview, you would have already known this by now.

• Options
    GTF out of my thread trash. Losing to Utah is ok if they are the better team, but its not ok if they clownstomp us in the coaching and execution department. Another first half like WSU or second half like Stanford, getting blown out and embarrassed, will be strike three. That should never happen again.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

GTF out of my thread trash.

You have the best thread trash around.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    How dare you talk like this about Saban of the West
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,322
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Give Vandy er Oregon time to get that SEC strength up to speed
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Vegas is in the business of making money and they have the best analysts in the business.

They had Oregon for 8 wins this year. I, like most Quooks had 9 wins, which is still very realistic.

If you were expecting something amazing with freshman runnings backs, one wide out, no dual-purpose TE's, no corners, and an ILB that's the same size as most geriatric men then you're FS. You're OBK so of course you are FS, but don't be so FS.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Vegas is in the business of making money and they have the best analysts in the business.

They had Oregon for 8 wins this year. I, like most Quooks had 9 wins, which is still very realistic.

If you were expecting something amazing with freshman runnings backs, one wide out, no dual-purpose TE's, no corners, and an ILB that's the same size as most geriatric men then you're FS. You're OBK so of course you are FS, but don't be so FS.

Yep 9-3 with a chance at 10 in the bowl game was my thought before the season. Losses to Stanford, WSU, and Utah. I did think after the UW game we might get passed the Wazzu hump, so I talked myself out of my pre-season prediction. Ducks go 4-1 the rest of the way with the one loss being a skull plungering by Race’s Utes.