Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mario Cristobal

2»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

Vegas is in the business of making money and they have the best analysts in the business.

They had Oregon for 8 wins this year. I, like most Quooks had 9 wins, which is still very realistic.

If you were expecting something amazing with freshman runnings backs, one wide out, no dual-purpose TE's, no corners, and an ILB that's the same size as most geriatric men then you're FS. You're OBK so of course you are FS, but don't be so FS.

You had 10
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Damn, I think obk finally broke

OBK is reminding me of the Sark doogs. We beat Stanford in 2012 and were playing Oregon the next week.

Most on dawgman actually believed UW could beat Oregon and contend for the PAC 12. The game was over by the end of the first quarter.

Oregon beat a solid, but nothing special UW at home and Blitz suddenly had delusions of making the playoff.
    Can’t blame him, we were all there too at one point to have the team u love fuck with you
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

OBK is reminding me of the Sark doogs. We beat Stanford in 2012 and were playing Oregon the next week.

Most on dawgman actually believed UW could beat Oregon and contend for the PAC 12. The game was over by the end of the first quarter.

Oregon beat a solid, but nothing special UW at home and Blitz suddenly had delusions of making the playoff.
    Can’t blame him, we were all there too at one point to have the team u love fuck with you
    @StrongArmCobra
  • Options

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mario is going to sit out the rest of the year to prep for the Florida State job
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Mario is going to sit out the rest of the year to prep for the Florida State job

Wrong team Magoo.

#lastnightsjoke

#gettothefuckinggamealready

#takeawalk

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options