Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW being smarmy

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

godawgst said:

jecornel said:

Pretty full

Jimmie:

Did you happen to take any pics of stadium 30/20/10/5 minutes b4 kickoff for crowd, and if so could you post them as well?

30 minutes before kickoff there was 5-10k people there tops. When I tell people how empty and pathetic it looks until mid/late first quarter I get replies of "it can't be that bad". For Stanford it will be okay. For Oregon State on senior night (and a group who will have averaged 10 wins or more over that time) and yes I get it's the Beavers, that group will run out to a stadium that has more empty seats in it than people and that is fs sad and embarrassing.

Short version is a picture then (or today, BYU, ASU, North Dakota) would be worth a 1000 words.
    Jesus Christ. Go to the game and go see for yourself.

Was a late arriving crowd I'll give you that but the stadium was pretty much full. Anybody that says otherwise can go fuck themselves
    I'd love to go fuck myself.

That said, the was maybe 60k there by the end of the first quarter. Lots of purple seats making as fans.

Place only seats 70k for fucks sake.
  • Options

On the radio they just said "68,000 fans on hand today at the greatest setting in college football..."

One minute later, @TommySQC texted me... "half empty stadium today"

I'll stand by what I said.

At kickoff 50k. And late first quarter 60k. Lots of purple seats people seem to think are fans for fucks sake.

I hate you all.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    godawgst said:

jecornel said:

Pretty full

Jimmie:

Did you happen to take any pics of stadium 30/20/10/5 minutes b4 kickoff for crowd, and if so could you post them as well?

30 minutes before kickoff there was 5-10k people there tops. When I tell people how empty and pathetic it looks until mid/late first quarter I get replies of "it can't be that bad". For Stanford it will be okay. For Oregon State on senior night (and a group who will have averaged 10 wins or more over that time) and yes I get it's the Beavers, that group will run out to a stadium that has more empty seats in it than people and that is fs sad and embarrassing.

Short version is a picture then (or today, BYU, ASU, North Dakota) would be worth a 1000 words.
    no one in their right mind would rather sit in their seats 30 minutes early than be out tailgating
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

jecornel said:

It's pretty full

hmmmm.. According to Tommy five minutes ago it's "not even close to 68k"
    How many drinks has he had?
    Wouldn't that double the fans he sees?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

godawgst said:

jecornel said:

Pretty full

Jimmie:

No chance. I can hardly stand watching this bullshit on TV.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    TommySQC said:

On the radio they just said "68,000 fans on hand today at the greatest setting in college football..."

At kickoff 50k. And late first quarter 60k. Lots of purple seats people seem to think are fans for fucks sake.

I hate you all.
    50k is about 16k more than half empty.

K percentage superiority guy.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

TommySQC said:

I hate you all.

I want to see you estimate numbers when you drink as much as Tommy.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,251
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Colorado didnt travel well, not a lot of Buffs in my section like there generally is
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,648
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    TommySQC said:

I hate you all.
    This just isn't true. Pretty much full at kick.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

TommySQC said:

I hate you all.

Tierbs hsot mubnesr
    You are still as sexy as ever. Even as a reanimated cadaver.
    Swaye, why dnc kill his handle and adopt the duck life?
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

TommySQC said:

I hate you all.
    When the Huskies ran out of the tunnel 5 minutes b4 kick, there was 40k people there which is the norm for "non-big games". No chance 10,000 people got to their seats in that time frame.

TommySQC is right on this one.

It did fill in and by mid/late 1st quarter there was 60k there.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

godawgst said:

jecornel said:

Pretty full

Jimmie:

Was a late arriving crowd I'll give you that but the stadium was pretty much full. Anybody that says otherwise can go fuck themselves
    I was one of the 5-10k people there 30 minutes b4 kick-off, which is why I brought it up.

The sad/interesting thing I find is if you walked up to get in the door with 30 minutes b4 kick, by the time you get through security, stop at restroom and/or concession stand then walk up to your seats and finally sit down, that would take most if not all the 30 minutes.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

TommySQC said:

I hate you all.

Tierbs hsot mubnesr
    You are still as sexy as ever. Even as a reanimated cadaver.
    Swaye, why dnc kill his handle and adopt the duck life?
    You'll have to ask him. I don't fuck the dead. Much.
  • Options
    godawgst said:

jecornel said:

TommySQC said:

I hate you all.
    When the Huskies ran out of the tunnel 5 minutes b4 kick, there was 40k people there which is the norm for "non-big games". No chance 10,000 people got to their seats in that time frame.

You have always been one of my favorite posters.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

TommySQC said:

I hate you all.
    Were you in the upper deck and couldn't see?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

godawgst said:

jecornel said:

TommySQC said:

I hate you all.

You have always been one of my favorite posters.
    Back at ya. Yelm and Ramtha rulz !!!