Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doogman thread of the year

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Accurate prediction of Oregon penalties followed by classic grinolds.

mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1361

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    which thread, that just goes to the rivalry bored?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

"Your access to this site's forums is revoked"

Cut and paste, motherfucker!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

"Your access to this site's forums is revoked"

Cut and paste, motherfucker!

Hey dumb fuck. It's on free board. Log your dumb banned ass out and you can read it.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2013
    Good call. That thread delivers.
  • Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Love seeing Kim make stuff up about DNC and failing to address it when DNC calls him out on it. Great hypocrisy, as always.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Best part:

"Kim owns a fortune 500 company. He knows all about upper management. Last I checked, this was a sports forum, which is focused on football.

A poster comes on here and says the President at UW was a disaster for the football program? Talk about the wrong place..."

His defenders are just as delusional as him
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mark Emmert has been one of Oregon football's best friends over the past decade. Check the facts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    I like this exchange in the thread:

DNC:"He (Emmert) screwed the football program, and he's a disaster with the NCAA."

Kim:"How did he screw the football program?"

DNC:"Allowed Willingham to be here for 4 years."

Kim: "You said he was a disaster.........explain why he was a disaster"

DNC:"Emmert took over UW in the summer of 2004. In December, 2004 UW hired Ty. Emmert was very involved in the process of hiring the head coach to man the "front porch". Ty was a disaster of a hire. Allowing Ty to have a fourth year was another wonderful decision. UW football was 17-54 during the football president's tenure. I don't blame him for Gilby's 1-10 his first year, but he's responsible for a lion's share of the 16-44 thereafter. Disaster."

Kim;"How was he very involved? Was he really that involved or did he let the AD do his job and make the call?"

DNC:"Here's a Condotta article that says Emmert "helped spearhead the hiring of Willingham in 2005".

Kim:"You said he was a disaster. Just asking you how he was a disaster. Sorry you didn't like the question"

That's the BEST!
  • Options
    BertWinthropBertWinthrop Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Is this site's sole purpose to bash another site (Dawgman)? It seems like if Dawgman was so ridiculous and insignificant, that it would be best just to be ignored.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013

Is this site's sole purpose to bash another site (Dawgman)? It seems like if Dawgman was so ridiculous and insignificant, that it would be best just to be ignored.

Judging from your posts so far, comedy isn't really your thing. So you "not getting it" doesn't surprise me.

Sincerely - "Mick Diamond"

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013

That's a fair point, but it is too hard to ignore. Dawgman is a train wreck, and has been for quite some time. Unfortunately, it is also the biggest UW sports online community. When the face of that site predicts huge penalties and says it is going to get ugly in Eugene for 2 1/2 years, and then they get practically nothing, it's big news and deserves to be mocked.

Kim hinted at drugs, gangs, prostitution, multiple sports in trouble, etc. He REALLY ran with this thing and reported everything he heard when 90% of it was people trolling him and getting a kick out of him actually posting it on his board.

The sad thing is, Kim thinks he is winning as long as people are talking about him and his business. He seems to have some real issues that deep down, are probably not that funny. He does crave the attention, whether it be negative or positive. So, I get what you are saying, and it would probably be best to ignore dawgman, but I just can't.

• Options

That's a fair point, but it is too hard to ignore. Dawgman is a train wreck, and has been for quite some time. Unfortunately, it is also the biggest UW sports online community. When the face of that site predicts huge penalties and says it is going to get ugly in Eugene for 2 1/2 years, and then they get practically nothing, it's big news and deserves to be mocked.

Kim hinted at drugs, gangs, prostitution, multiple sports in trouble, etc. He REALLY ran with this thing and reported everything he heard when 90% of it was people trolling him and getting a kick out of him actually posting it on his board.

The sad thing is, Kim thinks he is winning as long as people are talking about him and his business. He seems to have some real issues that deep down, are probably not that funny. He does crave the attention, whether it be negative or positive. So, I get what you are saying, and it would probably be best to ignore dawgman, but I just can't.

Thanks for the well thought out reply, RoadDawg55. Evidently MD isn't capable of any response that doesn't contain bitter sarcasm and some odd interest in the fact that he doesn't find my posts humorous.
  • Options

Sadly, Dawgman is the Internet voice for the majority of the Husky fanbase. The ridiculous little brother syndrome that is on full display over there is just a reflection of the attitude of the fanbase as a whole, which is why another 0-12 is so necessary.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013

Thanks for the well thought out reply, RoadDawg55. Evidently MD isn't capable of any response that doesn't contain bitter sarcasm and some odd interest in the fact that he doesn't find my posts humorous.
    I always enjoyed RoaDawg55's posts. Always well thougt out and classy.

My post? Sarcastic yes, bitter no.

If your going to paraphrase what I'm saying then fine, but if your going to do it incorrectly, then it will be interesting.
  • Options

If your going to paraphrase what I'm saying then fine, but if your going to do it incorrectly, then it will be interesting.
    I'm all about keeping it interesting MD, so for your sake, I'll be sure to continue doing it incorrectly.
  • Options

I'm all about keeping it interesting MD, so for your sake, I'll be sure to continue doing it incorrectly.
    If you ever make an interesting post, that will be interesting. If you continue to suck the life out of this message bored, that will be interesting too.
  • Options

If you ever make an interesting post, that will be interesting. If you continue to suck the life out of this message bored, that will be interesting too.
    Well that makes it easy, either way you'll be interested. It's like a reverse Catch-22 for you.

• Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Look, you can call Mick Diamond all the names you want. Just don't make stuff up, or you won't last long. We put up with a lot of that stuff last year, but it's just not going to fly this year.
  • Options

Look, you can call Mick Diamond all the names you want. Just don't make stuff up, or you won't last long. We put up with a lot of that stuff last year, but it's just not going to fly this year.
    I've got ocean-front property in Great Falls, MT...no seriously.