Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ted Koppel's Update of the Chin Crisis

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    Well we're waiting gif
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,421 Founders Club
    Hey Derek,

I'm sorry if my reply this morning sounded irritated - that was not my intention. There were important security and stability patches that our dev team needed to push out before the avatar-reaction fix was deployed. I'm afraid that I still don't have an exact ETA, but the fact that has been code-fixed and is currently on the board as 'ready to deploy' tells me that it should be soon. We appreciate your patience. As soon as I have more information on when this fix will be sent out, you'll be the first to know.

Thank you!
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Hey Derek,

I'm sorry if my reply this morning sounded irritated - that was not my intention. There were important security and stability patches that our dev team needed to push out before the avatar-reaction fix was deployed. I'm afraid that I still don't have an exact ETA, but the fact that has been code-fixed and is currently on the board as 'ready to deploy' tells me that it should be soon. We appreciate your patience. As soon as I have more information on when this fix will be sent out, you'll be the first to know.

Thank you!

What do you mean?!?
  • CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    I found a workaround to the chin crisis. When I want someone to know they got a chincredible from me, I tell them "I gave you a chincredible."
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    edited October 2018
    undefined

something something cooking dinner for 3 days

oh cool quotes dont work
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club

Hey Derek,

Thank you!

I'm definitely not getting my $400's worth. Instead of the Chin restoration, I get local HS football scores.
    I have also given you Brazilian volleyball clips from YouTube. You know.... you seem so ungrateful.
    Poast some stuff in the Wam. Maybe I won't be as ungrateful then.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,421 Founders Club

It should be noted that I was not given a time frame. I was told that the fix is "ready to deploy"

In Soviet Vanilla, you don't deploy fix, fix deploy you.

Ah yes... A photo from our most recent HH get together
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club

It should be noted that I was not given a time frame. I was told that the fix is "ready to deploy"

In Soviet Vanilla, you don't deploy fix, fix deploy you.

Ah yes... A photo from our most recent HH get together
    Which one is @koopdog?

I know Tommy wasn't in the picture, because he was passed out face down in a ditch.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974

From when we stormed the beaches of Dawgman in 2013

I dodged the draft by fleeing to Canada (aka Dawgboard).
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    Another sign our dawgs lose tomorrow. @AZDuck is my fav cuck.
    edited October 2018
    fuck man its literally

{ isChinned && Chinlist }

thats like the extent of what they need to do.

fuck man its literally

it's hard
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,979

Hey Derek,

Thank you!

That's some soft-ass under commit under deliver snowflake, shit right there
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Keep him banned
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter

Hey Derek,

Thank you!

Looks like Vanilla has Sven in charge.

fuck man its literally

it's hard
    It's bothering me even more because for the past couple hours I've been working on my admin site switching over to react and did like 20 different rendered lists of shit off a database.

It's so fucking easy.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

fuck man its literally

it's hard
    It's bothering me even more because for the past couple hours I've been working on my admin site switching over to react and did like 20 different rendered lists of shit off a database.

It's so fucking easy.
    I haven’t worked with React yet. Any good?