Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    From the relatively short time I've spent here this is how I perceive the HH Heirarchy :
    Derek Johnson - founder and benevolent dictator
    Race Bannon - a well respected elder, emissary to rival forums, originator of many famous stories (like those at Autzen).
    TierbsHsotBoobs - also known as Sven (I think), possible founding member or one of the original revolutionaries that started the war against Dawgman.com.
    DNC, CuntWaffle, He_needs_more_time and a few others - higher ranked minions that try to keep things dialed in.

Am I very far off?
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Try to hit Miles Bryant bitches, bet you can’t.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2018
    Trash. That is what fills autzen on fall Saturdays. Pure trash.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Appropriate because it’s built on a landfill.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Flagged for missing so baldly on boobs.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    So Washington should keep their helmets on after winning.

Got it.
  • Options

Crawfish said:

From the relatively short time I've spent here this is how I perceive the HH Heirarchy :
    Race Bannon - a well respected elder, emissary to rival forums, originator of many famous stories (like those at Autzen).
    TierbsHsotBoobs - also known as Sven (I think), possible founding member or one of the original revolutionaries that started the war against Dawgman.com.
    DNC, CuntWaffle, He_needs_more_time and a few others - higher ranked minions that try to keep things dialed in.

Am I very far off?

how we know you’re not knew here
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/98579/#Comment_98579
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Am I very far off?

BOOM! Roasted!
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Crawfish said:

Am I very far off?

I see you left the red man off the minions list. Racist piece of shit.
    If I'm not a higher ranked minion, then I'm fucking out. And meet me at the Aurora 7-11 in the U-district to find out what TUFF Citrus is all about!
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Crawfish said:

Crawfish said:

Am I very far off?

Touche, étouffée.

Not OBK's worst effort.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Passion said:

Appropriate because it’s built on a landfill.
    You cock-eaters REALLY go too far. I read your posts to friends of mine in Portland and they think you are disgusting pigs and not very nice. ....I AGREE.

I told them you are huskie fans and that makes you assholes by association and, hence, can't help yourselves. The lot of you need to get your minds out of the gutter. I am sick and tired of making excuses for you. Fuck
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,400
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Prior to 1967, the Ducks' on-campus stadium was Hayward Field, which they shared with the track and field team. However, by the 1960s, it had become apparent that the 22,500-seat stadium was no longer suitable for the football team. The Ducks only played three home games per year on campus in most years; with the exception of the Civil War, the annual rivalry game with Oregon State, games that were likely to draw big crowds (against schools like Washington and USC) were played 110 miles (180 km) north in Portland at the larger Multnomah Stadium. With the recognition that the football team had outgrown the campus facility and with popular support to play the entire home schedule in Eugene, Oregon athletic director Leo Harris led a campaign to build a new stadium on 90 acres (0.36 km2) that the school had acquired for the purpose in the 1950s on his recommendation.[13][14][15]

The stadium, designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill,[5] was built within an artificial landfill (over the refuse) to eliminate the need for multilevel ramps. As a result, construction took just nine months and cost approximately $2.3 million.[5] Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars was contributed by the Autzen Foundation, headed by Thomas E. Autzen, son of Portland lumberman and philanthropist Thomas J. Autzen (1888–1958), for whom the stadium was named.[5][16][17] Ironically, Autzen was an alumnus of archrival Oregon State University. The foundation's donation was linked to his son, a UO alumnus from the class of 1943.

In 1967, Oregon hosted Colorado in the first game played at Autzen Stadium, a 17–13 loss before 27,500 on September 23.[10] Four weeks later on October 21, 16,000 saw Oregon win their first game in the new facility; the 31–6 victory over Idaho was the Ducks' only home win of the season.[18]

The stadium alternates with Oregon State's Reser Stadium as host of the Civil War game.

Autzen hosted the inaugural Pac-12 Conference Championship game on December 2, 2011, as the Pac-12 North champion Ducks defeated the Pac-12 South champion UCLA Bruins.

Playing surface
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Idk about you guys, but I want fill Chantel with something autzen porking lot style
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pete needs to run up the score on Saturday to empty the stands and protect our players post game.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Make Autzen Great Again
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Crawfish said:

Am I very far off?

No TISO shoutout? How dare you forget lovable coke and Kent for life DDY.

And sometime teq

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Chantel is mediocre michigan trash