Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I think I think...Fighting Mormons Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Too many Tats...Aids or Hepatitis ready
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Weddings are fucking terrible. Watching old people dance at wedding receptions is even worse. #prayforfall

Wedding receptions with covert ops on the other hand can be much better. Open bar was nice. Even better was that the hotel had a kitchen, and I asked one of the Messican food servers if they had a TV, and they did! I talked some shit on white people and he invited me back. So, I snuck out of the reception and watched the game in the hotel kitchen with my new friends Miguel, Tony and Hector. I'd sneak back in every once in a while to get more booze and so CLS didn't get suspicious, then back to the scullery for football and hawt Messicans hate Trump talk. I just played along with the Trump sucks shit to watch the game. I plan to call ICE today. Have fun in Guadalajara Hector. Say hi to Spooge for me. I kid I kid...I'd never deport an illegal who hid me from a shitty wedding party and let me watch the Huskiesies.

- Did you know if you remove one M from Mormon is spells Moron? lulz.
    - Most overrated number 20 team ever, or are we actually good? My money is on BYE.
    - #Someoneelse'sChico you are fucking fired. I loved you for so long, and this is how you repay me? The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, so please taketh your ass somewhere else.
    - Hey Peyton Henry, GET FUCKED. Seriously. I hate you. Kill yourself.
    - You know what I like most about this defense? They hurt people. Every single week. I love watching players Mormons get carted down to the ICU tent all fucked up. I never pray for injuries, except when I do, which is always.
    - Could our crowd be any worse? Jesus fuckall! I hate our fans. Think I will start praying for fan injuries.
    - I would make little red and yellow ass babies with Taylor Rapp.
    - Hey McGary, you big country fuck, stop holding. I'm kidding you big retard. Please don't eat me Lennie.
    - OL line looked great I thought. Shitstain had all fucking day back there. Hilbers is WAY better than I ever expected him to be, and Kirkland's big Baby Huey ass looks very promising. Watching Harris pull and then hurt people makes me happy. All in all a good day I thought. #MetalliHuff is fucking.
    - Our DL isn't good at pressure, but they are great at holding their spot and punishing people. I love Greg Gaines. There, I said it.
    - Ok, I hate admitting when I am wrong, but BBK is actually not a shitball. He is playing great football. I still wish he was 2 inches taller, and 20 pounds heavier, but the kid is a gamer, and not in a retarded Rudy kind of way. Speaking of Rudy, FUCK YOU ND and lol Tree way to fuck the Pac-12 even more you intellectually brutal pussies.
    - Well, that was peak Shitsox. Best game I have ever see him play. But, I still hate him. Tale of two Jake's...clean pocket and playing with a lead he is a good little QB with limited arm strength, but until I see him execute at a high level in traffic in a tight game, he is what he has always been. A faggot.
    - Great job by Hamdan getting WTE involved and just calling a great game. Maybe some of that was just an inferior opponent, but maybe some of that was us just imposing our will and making BYU look inferior. I feel like BYU is probably terrible and just way over ranked, but who knows? @GrandpaSankey how do you see it?
    - Fuller, you are fucking nails.
    - Our DB's are a work of art. And not like @Wombat_Guernica either. An actual masterpiece. I love you Coach Lake.

In the end it is very satisfying to beat up on 25 year old white people from the planet Kolub, and that's exactly what we did. I managed to avoid 80 percent of a terrible wedding reception, CLS didn't catch on to anything, and I ended up at home, with no questions about when I am popping any question, but a massively post wedding horny seal who clapped repeatedly through the night. All's well that ends well and let's get ready for the powder blue faggots from Westwood.

Here's a smoking hot 1st Nation girl with a @SpiritHorse tattoo for you faggots. If you don't like this one, you quite literally like dong in your ass.

the tats are a turn off, but what a face
    I love you, but you are molasses level slow strategy.
    This.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Weddings are fucking terrible. Watching old people dance at wedding receptions is even worse. #prayforfall

Wedding receptions with covert ops on the other hand can be much better. Open bar was nice. Even better was that the hotel had a kitchen, and I asked one of the Messican food servers if they had a TV, and they did! I talked some shit on white people and he invited me back. So, I snuck out of the reception and watched the game in the hotel kitchen with my new friends Miguel, Tony and Hector. I'd sneak back in every once in a while to get more booze and so CLS didn't get suspicious, then back to the scullery for football and hawt Messicans hate Trump talk. I just played along with the Trump sucks shit to watch the game. I plan to call ICE today. Have fun in Guadalajara Hector. Say hi to Spooge for me. I kid I kid...I'd never deport an illegal who hid me from a shitty wedding party and let me watch the Huskiesies.

- Most overrated number 20 team ever, or are we actually good? My money is on BYE.
    - #Someoneelse'sChico you are fucking fired. I loved you for so long, and this is how you repay me? The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, so please taketh your ass somewhere else.
    - You know what I like most about this defense? They hurt people. Every single week. I love watching players Mormons get carted down to the ICU tent all fucked up. I never pray for injuries, except when I do, which is always.
    - Could our crowd be any worse? Jesus fuckall! I hate our fans. Think I will start praying for fan injuries.
    - Hey McGary, you big country fuck, stop holding. I'm kidding you big retard. Please don't eat me Lennie.
    - OL line looked great I thought. Shitstain had all fucking day back there. Hilbers is WAY better than I ever expected him to be, and Kirkland's big Baby Huey ass looks very promising. Watching Harris pull and then hurt people makes me happy. All in all a good day I thought. #MetalliHuff is fucking.
    - Our DL isn't good at pressure, but they are great at holding their spot and punishing people. I love Greg Gaines. There, I said it.
    - Ok, I hate admitting when I am wrong, but BBK is actually not a shitball. He is playing great football. I still wish he was 2 inches taller, and 20 pounds heavier, but the kid is a gamer, and not in a retarded Rudy kind of way. Speaking of Rudy, FUCK YOU ND and lol Tree way to fuck the Pac-12 even more you intellectually brutal pussies.
    - Well, that was peak Shitsox. Best game I have ever see him play. But, I still hate him. Tale of two Jake's...clean pocket and playing with a lead he is a good little QB with limited arm strength, but until I see him execute at a high level in traffic in a tight game, he is what he has always been. A faggot.
    - Great job by Hamdan getting WTE involved and just calling a great game. Maybe some of that was just an inferior opponent, but maybe some of that was us just imposing our will and making BYU look inferior. I feel like BYU is probably terrible and just way over ranked, but who knows? @GrandpaSankey how do you see it?
    - Our DB's are a work of art. And not like @Wombat_Guernica either. An actual masterpiece. I love you Coach Lake.

In the end it is very satisfying to beat up on 25 year old white people from the planet Kolub, and that's exactly what we did. I managed to avoid 80 percent of a terrible wedding reception, CLS didn't catch on to anything, and I ended up at home, with no questions about when I am popping any question, but a massively post wedding horny seal who clapped repeatedly through the night. All's well that ends well and let's get ready for the powder blue faggots from Westwood.

Here's a smoking hot 1st Nation girl with a @SpiritHorse tattoo for you faggots. If you don't like this one, you quite literally like dong in your ass.

I love that I understood everything you said and that outside normies would have absolutely no fing clue as to wtf you were talking about. I'm happy you're ancestors didn't die from blankets or like soldiers or anything.
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Mormonism is shit and you're all fags.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

the tats are a turn off, but what a face
    I love you, but you are molasses level slow strategy.
    Wife has tats all over. I have none and look 100% like a whitebread jarhead or something. People's reactions are funny when that throws their expectations.
    TUFYS SFMF!