Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington is FUCKED against Oregon this year

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bread said:

This is going to be a fun week. Most Oregon fans cant even see how much Cal was in control of their game. Take away the miscues that led to turnovers and Cal wins this one Rather easily.

I will admit I missed the 1st half...but that's not what I saw.

HUGE running lanes for Laird though.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018

haie said:

The fact that Oregon is coming off a bye, UW playing consecutive road games with an inferior quarterback and average receivers, and UW having to scheme for a different Oregon offense makes me think this game will at least be competitive.

UW's receivers as a unit have looked amazing. Inferior quarterback but far superior runningbacks. Far superior defense, tight ends as well.

Playing a shit team on the road won't mean anything unless the offensive line loses some bodies in the process.

Home advantage meant a lot *last year*. We'll see if it means anything this year. It didn't in 2016 for both you, the cougs, and us (playing SC).
    Amazing is a bit of a stretch for the receivers IMO, but they've been at least a B+ which is far better than some feared coming into the season.
    Bailing out your quarterback with acrobatic catches for TD's or 3dDC's == amazing imo
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

haie said:

The fact that Oregon is coming off a bye, UW playing consecutive road games with an inferior quarterback and average receivers, and UW having to scheme for a different Oregon offense makes me think this game will at least be competitive.

UW's receivers as a unit have looked amazing. Inferior quarterback but far superior runningbacks. Far superior defense, tight ends as well.

Playing a shit team on the road won't mean anything unless the offensive line loses some bodies in the process.

Home advantage meant a lot *last year*. We'll see if it means anything this year. It didn't in 2016 for both you, the cougs, and us (playing SC).
    Amazing is a bit of a stretch for the receivers IMO, but they've been at least a B+ which is far better than some feared coming into the season.
    Bailing out your quarterback with acrobatic catches for TD's or 3dDC's == amazing imo
    They've dropped a couple TD's as well, not to mention a stupid OPI.

Again, they've been good. An amazing WR unit is one that in the discussion for best in the nation IMO and they ain't that.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

They've dropped a couple TD's as well, not to mention a stupid OPI.

Again, they've been good. An amazing WR unit is one that in the discussion for best in the nation IMO and they ain't that.
    Fine. Very, very good. Can't think of a Pac 12 team with better, only a few individual receivers (Whiteside, Harry, Vaughns).
  • Options
    LuxrayBeatsLuxrayBeats Member Posts: 91
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment

average receivers? The receivers have been great. Jake Browning isn't as good as herbert but washington is superior to oregon at every other position group.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

average receivers? The receivers have been great. Jake Browning isn't as good as herbert but washington is superior to oregon at every other position group.
    Herbert has not beaten a single good team in his career. Wait a minute....neither has Browning.

At least Browning can beat Furd at home
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Quooks getting nervous...

Prepared by the process. Tuff. Disciplined. Confident but not cocky. Oregon defends its home turf and regains the Northwest Title. 1 small step on the path to Oregon's return.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

The fact that I’m gay makes me a fucking fag

Pump his gas duck!

*gurgle
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    CaptainPJ said:

Pump his gas duck!

*gurgle
    You seem nervous...
  • Options
    edited October 2018

CaptainPJ said:

Pump his gas duck!

*gurgle
    You seem nervous...
    Quooks are terrified. All this weak shit talk. Oregon might be a closer game but DAWGS come out on top.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,217
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bread said:

This is going to be a fun week. Most Oregon fans cant even see how much Cal was in control of their game. Take away the miscues that led to turnovers and Cal wins this one Rather easily.

The same can be said for the Oregon-Stanford game.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Yeah Cal was SO in control of that game.

42-24
  • Options

Yeah Cal was SO in control of that game.

42-24

couple plays away from being 34-17 bears
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited October 2018
    Bread said:

Oh wow. Is that what you saw sweetie?

Did you think the Germans were in control of WW2 and the South were in control of the CW?