Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac12 Classy

13»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    animate said:

Baseman said:
    Is there any way Derek can set up a meet and greet between UOduckgirl and the hard-core husky crowd?
    That would be bad.

Imagine a bukkake with purple and gold colors ... that's exactly how it would go down
    How is that bad?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

People always blame refs. It’s human nature.

As a fan the non-call PI in OT annoyed me as a dumbass fan, and the more rational side of me sez that it’s good that the refs just “let em play” during OT.

I’m not as down on Oregon as Moooster. I saw a lot to like last night.

I'm not down on Oregon at all, I just know what they are. They have the best QB and O-line in the conference, a gaggle of green running backs, and an even bigger gaggle of mediocre WR's.

The front seven is as good as anyone's in the conference and the DB's are flat out awful. 2002 bad.

They couldn't play any better than they did yesterday. The line and front seven dominated but the center had some major fuck ups. The secondary was absolutely atrocious and the runnings backs ended up fumbling the game away.

It's an 8 or 9 win team in a really bad conference. That has always been the narrative.

This is where Doogs go full retard and I get it, you're only good four times in a life span.

Unless your favorite program is located in Tuscaloosa, last season doesn't equal this season. For instance Oregon beat UW in 2015 but lost to them by a thousand in 2016. So, congrats on last year, but it means nothing for October 13th.
    We were discussing the conference best front 7.

Sodomizing Portland St, Bowling Green, and San Jose St doesn’t support your narrative when you give up 38 points to a PAC 12 rival at home.

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

haie said:

The only reason you did anything at all to Stanford is because their secondary is garbage.

UW's secondary is exceptional if not elite. You can't run the ball on either team.

Mosster will fish again.

Truth

Eat shit. We ran the ball against Stanford just fine, and stuffed the run, and they're better than you. They don't have a shitty QB either like you have.
    This is what you said last season the week before we ? clownstomped your asses.
    This isn't last season faggot. Stanford blew us out last season. This season we blow them out if the quooky, fluky shit didn't happen. You're getting hate fucked. You should practice sticking plungers in your asses now to prepare for it.
    Talking shit after watching your team pull off an epic choke job? That's a new low even for you OBK. Go ahead and stack the box against UW. Petersen is not stupid enough to keep running into a numbers disadvantage like Stanford. He's about balance and taking what defenses give him. UW will throw the ball over your shit corners heads. Had Stanford just thrown the ball from the jump Oregon would have never put up a lead on them in the first place. Your secondary still sucks. Same as last year. But congrats for playing them close. Oregon will regress back to their mean starting with their first road game of the season.
    You mean those NFL corners that @oregonblitzkrieg was blowing in the off season? That secondary?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dflea said:

haie said:

The only reason you did anything at all to Stanford is because their secondary is garbage.

UW's secondary is exceptional if not elite. You can't run the ball on either team.

Mosster will fish again.

Truth

Eat shit. We ran the ball against Stanford just fine, and stuffed the run, and they're better than you. They don't have a shitty QB either like you have.
    This is what you said last season the week before we ? clownstomped your asses.
    This isn't last season faggot. Stanford blew us out last season. This season we blow them out if the quooky, fluky shit didn't happen. You're getting hate fucked. You should practice sticking plungers in your asses now to prepare for it.
    Talking shit after watching your team pull off an epic choke job? That's a new low even for you OBK. Go ahead and stack the box against UW. Petersen is not stupid enough to keep running into a numbers disadvantage like Stanford. He's about balance and taking what defenses give him. UW will throw the ball over your shit corners heads. Had Stanford just thrown the ball from the jump Oregon would have never put up a lead on them in the first place. Your secondary still sucks. Same as last year. But congrats for playing them close. Oregon will regress back to their mean starting with their first road game of the season.
    You mean those NFL corners that @oregonblitzkrieg was blowing in the off season? That secondary?
    You got the wrong quook again, try Mosster maybe.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

As a fan the non-call PI in OT annoyed me as a dumbass fan, and the more rational side of me sez that it’s good that the refs just “let em play” during OT.

I'm not down on Oregon at all, I just know what they are. They have the best QB and O-line in the conference, a gaggle of green running backs, and an even bigger gaggle of mediocre WR's.

The front seven is as good as anyone's in the conference and the DB's are flat out awful. 2002 bad.

They couldn't play any better than they did yesterday. The line and front seven dominated but the center had some major fuck ups. The secondary was absolutely atrocious and the runnings backs ended up fumbling the game away.

It's an 8 or 9 win team in a really bad conference. That has always been the narrative.

This is where Doogs go full retard and I get it, you're only good four times in a life span.

Unless your favorite program is located in Tuscaloosa, last season doesn't equal this season. For instance Oregon beat UW in 2015 but lost to them by a thousand in 2016. So, congrats on last year, but it means nothing for October 13th.

Sodomizing Portland St, Bowling Green, and San Jose St doesn’t support your narrative when you give up 38 points to a PAC 12 rival at home.

I hope your coaching staff doesn't read between the lines either. But I'm guessing they're a little more seasoned than you and know a threat when they see one.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018

Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

I hope your coaching staff doesn't read between the lines either. But I'm guessing they're a little more seasoned than you and know a threat when they see one.
    My? Coaching staff starts Jake Browning

I spect UW to run at Oregon until the Eugenoit Line proves we can’t.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

My? Coaching staff starts Jake Browning

I spect UW to run at Oregon until the Eugenoit Line proves we can’t.
    TMFJ and texas2step would like to have a word.

They've handled the underthrown balls just fine.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Baseman said:
    I bet she hate fucks like a mad banshee after a loss like that.
    That's what we're going to do to UW. Hate fuck your team and murder your QB, now that there isn't anything to play for now besides that, and improving the team. If the first half team shows up and plays all game, it can beat most of the top ranked teams in the country on any given Saturday.

Holy shit you are triggered.
  • Options

Swaye said:

Baseman said:
    I bet she hate fucks like a mad banshee after a loss like that.
    That's what we're going to do to UW. Hate fuck your team and murder your QB, now that there isn't anything to play for now besides that, and improving the team. If the first half team shows up and plays all game, it can beat most of the top ranked teams in the country on any given Saturday.

Holy shit you are triggered.
    Welcome to 24 hours ago.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster will fish again.

Truth

Your front seven is fucking garbage and your O-line is shit.
    You think UW's front seven is garbage?

LOL
    Yes. Your linebackers are trash and your rush ends can't rush.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster will fish again.

Truth

LOL
    U r usually wrong, but not in this case
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

haie said:

Mosster will fish again.

Truth

LOL
    U r usually wrong, but not in this case
    Wait, i thought that our linebackers are trash and our "ends" are just supposed to just collapse the pocket and contain the quarterback?