Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

One quick thought on Clay Millen

2»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

It's almost like someone said this a year ago. Plagiarisms of thy shit, fucko.

Cale is Alex Brink at his absolute best, which is a solid QB. He will never leave either.

Clay is a 1st rounder.

Oregon has their ducks (har har) in a row at QB for the future. There will be a three way brawl between Shough, DJ Ukulele, and Clay to win the right to lose by 40 to Georgia in Atlanta.

It's so bizarre to me how quooks are stupid enough to count out-of-state uncommitted recruits as future Oregon players especially if they're highly rated and so much can happen between now and signing day. The chances of DJ Uiagalelei going to Oregon are slim to none. Oregon won't be impressive enough on the field this season or next season to sign a QB recruit like that. At the same time, if UW offers Clay he's still most likely going to UW. He's a Washington kid and UW is likely his dream school.
    @StrongArmCobra good job sweetie! Complete sentences and all!
    Choices: Struggling at HHB or watching tape?
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

My plateau guys say that Hugh’s a good guy until it has something to do with his boys playing. Nightmare as a stage dad. Shocking I know.

I attended a pig roast event for The Boeing Classic a few years ago at a place called the plateau is where everybody goes. Guys out hunting and girls doing likewise. Honking at the honey in front of you with the light eyes

Anywho, Hugh was there with his wife. His name came up in many of the conversation circles and most of it was shit talking. Strange group. My plateau peeps say it's toxic social scene up there in general
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

My plateau guys say that Hugh’s a good guy until it has something to do with his boys playing. Nightmare as a stage dad. Shocking I know.

My Burien people say the same thing about Damon.
    I wish I had some Burien guys. @CFetters_Nacho_Lover used to be but he moved to Gorst.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I attended a pig roast event for The Boeing Classic a few years ago at a place called the plateau is where everybody goes. Guys out hunting and girls doing likewise. Honking at the honey in front of you with the light eyes

Anywho, Hugh was there with his wife. His name came up in many of the conversation circles and most of it was shit talking. Strange group. My plateau peeps say it's toxic social scene up there in general
    That what happens when you have bunch a relatively wealthy white people together. Things become toxic
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    Swaye's Wigwam

My Burien people say the same thing about Damon.
    I wish I had some Burien guys. @CFetters_Nacho_Lover used to be but he moved to Gorst.
    Funny thing is I think Damon lives in Bellevue.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    Swaye's Wigwam

That what happens when you have bunch a relatively wealthy white people together. Things become toxic
    This would explain my charm, wit, and ability to maintain an even keel. It's the lack of wealth