Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One quick thought on Clay Millen

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,914
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
We all know that Cale Millen is Oregon-bound. But during warm ups last night I saw his younger brother Clay throwing the ball. His arm is fucking awesome. On one throw I said aloud "Oh my God". He's 6'3" 170 lbs and a sophomore. Based on that and nothing else, he looks like a better long-term prospect than his older brother.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We all know that Cale Millen is Oregon-bound. But during warm ups last night I saw his younger brother Clay throwing the ball. His arm is fucking awesome. On one throw I said aloud "Oh my God". He's 6'3" 170 lbs and a sophomore. Based on that and nothing else, he looks like a better long-term prospect than his older brother.

Ya it was heavily speculated that trying to get to Clay was the real reason Oregon took Cale. The likelhood of Cale ever starting at Oregon seems remote, and based on what Hugh Mullen has said, pretty clear we’ve burned the possibility that bridge by not offering anyways. As far as I’m concerned, none of this bothers me unless we don’t get Sam Huard.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's almost like someone said this a year ago. Plagiarisms of thy shit, fucko.

Cale is Alex Brink at his absolute best, which is a solid QB. He will never leave either.

Clay is a 1st rounder.

Oregon has their ducks (har har) in a row at QB for the future. There will be a three way brawl between Shough, DJ Ukulele, and Clay to win the right to lose by 40 to Georgia in Atlanta.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

Ya it was heavily speculated that trying to get to Clay was the real reason Oregon took Cale. The likelhood of Cale ever starting at Oregon seems remote, and based on what Hugh Mullen has said, pretty clear we’ve burned the possibility that bridge by not offering anyways. As far as I’m concerned, none of this bothers me unless we don’t get Sam Huard.
    One strange bit of plagiarism my shit fucko that Mount Si now does... Whenever they get a first down, their band does the "Bow Down to Washington" thing.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Cale is Alex Brink at his absolute best, which is a solid QB. He will never leave either.

Clay is a 1st rounder.

Oregon has their ducks (har har) in a row at QB for the future. There will be a three way brawl between Shough, DJ Ukulele, and Clay to win the right to lose by 40 to Georgia in Atlanta.

It's so bizarre to me how quooks are stupid enough to count out-of-state uncommitted recruits as future Oregon players especially if they're highly rated and so much can happen between now and signing day. The chances of DJ Uiagalelei going to Oregon are slim to none. Oregon won't be impressive enough on the field this season or next season to sign a QB recruit like that. At the same time, if UW offers Clay he's still most likely going to UW. He's a Washington kid and UW is likely his dream school.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

But can he throw the sluggo route?

he drops that dime into Tampa 2 every time
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Clay is a 1st rounder.

It's so bizarre to me how quooks are stupid enough to count out-of-state uncommitted recruits as future Oregon players especially if they're highly rated and so much can happen between now and signing day. The chances of DJ Uiagalelei going to Oregon are slim to none. Oregon won't be impressive enough on the field this season or next season to sign a QB recruit like that. At the same time, if UW offers Clay he's still most likely going to UW. He's a Washington kid and UW is likely his dream school.
    @StrongArmCobra good job sweetie! Complete sentences and all!
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,061
    Swaye's Wigwam

My plateau guys say that Hugh’s a good guy until it has something to do with his boys playing. Nightmare as a stage dad. Shocking I know.

My Burien people say the same thing about Damon.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

But can he throw the sluggo route?

Faggo route >>>>>>> sluggo route
  • Options
    Founders Club

My plateau guys say that Hugh’s a good guy until it has something to do with his boys playing. Nightmare as a stage dad. Shocking I know.

I've got a plateau guy, and he told me the same thing