Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I think I think....STD Edition

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Big Red......no horses, kids, or standards......win.....win....win.......then lose
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Swaye guess what?

I am hung over and feel like shit. But that didn't stop the wife from inviting her parents my oldest daughter and her fiancé my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and some other broad whose connection I've forgotten about or ignored and never knew, to come over to celebrate somebody's birthday and watch he Hawks, which as you know I don't give two shits about. I will have to behave myself and Act like I'm super interested in what everybody has to say. I will have to periodically get up and ask everybody if they need anything. I will be on barbecue duty. I will have to listen to my wife and the other hens cackle/talk about the wedding next summer that has already cost me thousands and thousands of dollars. This will begin at about 1 o'clock PST and will extend well past 9, if I'm lucky. None of this will result in a jerb later after all of these fucking people who irritate the shit out of me (except for my girl) LEAVE!

I signed up for all of this shit, and moar, a long time ago because Mrs. creep is very easy on the eyes, and had a great set ... well you know the rest. It's like fucking kryptonite.

Anyway… You have been warned.

How much of a dowry are you offering Creep ?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

@Swaye guess what?

I am hung over and feel like shit. But that didn't stop the wife from inviting her parents my oldest daughter and her fiancé my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and some other broad whose connection I've forgotten about or ignored and never knew, to come over to celebrate somebody's birthday and watch he Hawks, which as you know I don't give two shits about. I will have to behave myself and Act like I'm super interested in what everybody has to say. I will have to periodically get up and ask everybody if they need anything. I will be on barbecue duty. I will have to listen to my wife and the other hens cackle/talk about the wedding next summer that has already cost me thousands and thousands of dollars. This will begin at about 1 o'clock PST and will extend well past 9, if I'm lucky. None of this will result in a jerb later after all of these fucking people who irritate the shit out of me (except for my girl) LEAVE!

I signed up for all of this shit, and moar, a long time ago because Mrs. creep is very easy on the eyes, and had a great set ... well you know the rest. It's like fucking kryptonite.

Anyway… You have been warned.

The white women just can't say no to a swarthy Spaniard.
    “A Latin Jack Ryan? This I got to see!”
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

89ute said:

I hear Jake is the TUFFEST Husky.

As painful as this is to write, he really is kind of tough. The fucking kid can take a beating. There was a thread about this last week. When he's playing like shit, and he's getting the mother loving shit beat out of uim, you'd? want him to head to the sidelines. But the fucker always gets up.
    Yeah I called him the indestructible imbecile. His Gumby like body is actually our biggest problem. He should have been shattered countless times but just like a pants shitting version of the Terminator he never stops.
    If the guy just got some big balls confidence and started talking shit, I think he would be a winner. Easier said than done, I know.

Are we sure hes gotten laid? Maybe he needs a whore who let's him go to pound town so he can realize his true potential.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I recommend marrying fast strategy. The finances suck but the sex is good.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited September 2018
    Am pussy lowland Eurotrash (Spanish/Portuguese/Lowland Scots). Can confirm.